Sign in to follow this  
Redfish

New Hooded Wrasse

5 posts in this topic

You really have to know my Yellow Tang to appreciate this ,,, He is the boss in the tank ,,, I am not saying he is mean ,,, he just likes moving fish out of his way or just moving them because he has nothing better to do, he can be a pain. So,,, he is swimming around the tank this morning with a piece of Nori in his mouth, showing all the other fish that he is the boss,,, my new Hooded Wrasse, which is about the 3/4 the size of the Yellow Tang dorsal fin ,,, swims right up and snatches the Nori right out of his mouth lol ,,,,,
Edited by Redfish

The Hooded is a pig ,,,, I am going to have to up the amount of Nori I put into the tank. I got a Lineatus Wrasse in today, pretty awesome looking fish, dosn't have the colors of a super male yet, but still a looker.

I got a good look at the Lineatus this morning, he is out and about, still ducks back into the rock when the big Yellow Tang comes around, but pops right back out. On the plus side he ate a really good meal this morning :) I really don't know what I am talking about here, just going by You Tube video's that I have seen. I think he is a young fish (which is what he is supposed to be) red color is just starting to appear on his dorsal fin, the anal and tail fin are still clear with no color, not as pretty as video's of super males that I have seen, he will get there though. I will try and get my photographer to get some pic's this evening  :lol: Its hard to pull her and the camera away from the new Grandbaby  :lol: