RedStickReefer

RedStickReefer's Dream Build

SPS haul from Fragniappe today.  Shout out to @lars for not buying up all of the Fraghouse SPS before I had a chance to get my hands on a few. :lol:  From left to right: Walt Disney, FHC Heat Sink Mille, Dippin Dots, FHC Game Over Mille, JF Sour Twist, and in the back right is JF Fox Flame.  I just hope I can keep them this colored up in the 30g.  Awesome selection of SPS from Fraghouse, Top Shelf Aquatics and other vendors today.  The Fragniappe SPS game has definitely been on point the last couple of years.  Come a long way from our first Fragniappe event!

47279709242_2b2cd34af0_k.jpg2019-03-09_06-15-57 by Jensen Esneault, on Flickr

Sorry guys, not much to update on the 180g.  Been working a lot and got hit pretty hard by the IRS.  Still going to move forward though, just going to take more time.  I have picked up some frags recently though from Adam and top shelf aquatics.  I picked  up a Diablo mille and ASD rainbow mille from Adam.  The group of frags in the pic below from top shelf aquatics are the JF Shocktart, Paletta pink tip, ora red table, jkr rainbow acro, and the one in the middle back is a bill Murray.

2019-04-28_05-05-30 2019-03-09_06-15-57

2019-04-28_05-06-05

Beautiful sticks! They will look great in the 180! Also when it grows out, I would like to get a frag of that pink tip!

For sure.  I will be a frag sharing SOB once the 180g goes up.  A lot of room for fuzzy sticks!  Hell, I might even have to trim back these frags in the 30g depending on how long this 180g build takes... Lol