TheGrimmReefer

Welcome Eric - New BRK Director!

Please join me in congratulating and welcoming Eric Owens aka @ericd000 as our newest director! Eric has been working tirelessly on many fronts, including managing the MACNA and Fragniappe websites, moderating our forums here, and offers valuable input any potential Bayou Reefkeeping decisions. Thanks Eric for all of your hard work! 

3 hours ago, Reef Tank Greg said:

Solid addition! Wonder how we convinced him to do this......

Do tell. Maybe I can use the same method to convince the wife I need another tank.

Edited by stoned

Congrats man! :thumbup: Thank you for all the hard work on Fragniappe and Macna. I don't know how you computer guru's do it, but more power to ya! Lol :blue:

Don't you have to have at least a fish bowl- with water in it- to be a Director here???? :P

Hurry up and set a date, So we can throw a "Let's fill that big SOB up in Eric's living room party"!!!! 

• Like 1

Haha!  

I still got the frag tank running.  It only has 2 frags left though... :(  

Will have to fill it up again at Fragniappe!

There is always some other paying work that needs doing.  3 day weekend and all I had time to do was clean up the frag tank, as it was looking just 'turrible'.

I'll make an announcement when I'm ready to put water in the big one. :P

I hear ya on both counts bro. I have 4 tanks up and running and only have 5 fish! Lmao. I've been WAOT (wide a** open throttle) ever since August and I'm bout wore down... Good thing is that I should be working on my 150g in the next few weeks... I'm hoping to have it running in a month or two.. 

• Like 1