Jaytizzle

120g and 18" cube setups for sale

22 posts in this topic

The time has come for me to leave the hobby. I'm not interested in parting this stuff out unless I can get buyers lined up for most everything before doing so. 

Everything is currently in operation. Setup is fully functional, just needs livestock and a little TLC. As always, prices are negotiable. 

The 120g setup - $4000

4'x2'x2' 120g Oceanic Tech eurobraced tank. In good condition. 

Custom built stand and canopy, heavy duty

Acrylic sump

Reef Octopus cone skimmer

Two vortech MP40w's

Apex system including display, two EB8s, WXM, Auto feeder, breakout box (for auto ATO), and wireless access point. 

Geo 612 calcium reactor and 20# CO2 bottle

Dart return with Baldor motor - bulletproof!

extra Dart return that needs to be sent back for reconditioning

Tunze ATO

5 stage RODI system with pressure gauge

Light is a Pacific Sun Pandora S, I believe. It needs to have a new plexiglass cover cut for the LED section but otherwise works fine. 

The cube - $1000

18" drilled cube tank with custom internal overflow

Custom built stand and canopy - gorgeous!

DIY LED setup with all components built into canopy

Vortech MP10w

The cube tank is actually combined on a manifold and common sump with the 120. They can easily be separated but the cube would need its own sump and return and other goodies. 

Ive got a ton of other odds and ends. A few buckets of salt mix, GFO, carbon, 40 breeder tank (drilled) and basic stand for QT, a couple of other QT tanks, calcium reactor media, filter socks, dosing pump, magnet cleaners, media reactors, extra calcium reactor, a hundred or so pounds of dry rock including tonga branch, 55g drum water change setup, and likely more oddities tucked away from years of being a hobbyist. 

Let me know if you're interested in any or all of it. We can talk prices on all the odds and ends stuff once I have time to dig it all out and catalog it. 

Bump. Prices are negotiable. Make me an offer, you never know what could happen. 

Interested in a calcium reactor if you part out either of those

The geo612 needs to stay with the setup unless I get interest in the setup without it.

The other CaRx is a reef octopus. I don't see any model specific info on it. I've got a regulator and solenoid with it. How's $100?

image.jpg

10 hours ago, Jwalker814 said:

Pics of water change station and price

Water change setup is a 55g plastic drum (on wheeled platform to roll it around) and a mag7 pump on a pvc manifold setup. Basically drop the pump setup into the drum, fill with water and salt, leave it to mix, then wheel it over to your tank to pump the water in. All you do is turn a couple valves to go from recycle (mixing) to discharge into your tank. Makes a 50g water change super easy. How's $60?

image.jpg

Here's the 40Br tank and stand. It's drilled for a standpipe and return. I intended to use for QT. It's never had meds in the tank. $100 and I'll throw in the koralia powerheads and titanium heater. 

IMG_0985.JPG

And I'm sure I've got a tank that would work for a sump under the 40 if you need that too. 

120 tank, stand, canopy, and sump pending. If the deal works out then I'll part out everything else. Will post pics and prices on everything if we go that route. 

120 tank, stand, canopy, and sump sold. I'll get everything else cleaned up and post pics and prices asap. 

Here's the list of everything that I have cataloged thus far. Everything is in working order and will be cleaned up/vinegar bathed prior to sale. There are more odds and ends (salt, chemicals, filter socks, filter media, plumbing fittings, etc.) that I haven't gotten to yet. This is all the big stuff. I am working on getting pictures together. Will post them as I get them done.

All prices negotiable. Some are more flexible than others. Feel free to make an offer.

18" cube tank with custom oak stand and canopy, drilled with coast to coast internal overflow, two drains and one return, canopy contains fittings with custom DIY LED fixture (electrical and 0-10v control thru standard Cat5 cables). Build thread on this tank is in my signature so you can see how it all came together. Basically add a sump and you're good to go! $600

40Breeder tank and stand (pictured above) - $100

Reef Octopus Calcium Reactor (pictured above) - $100

PENDING - 55g drum and mag7 water change setup (pictured above) - $60

Finnex Titanium 300w heater - $10 (New - 35)

SOLD - Algae Free Piranha Float - $20 (New - 60)

SOLD - Algae Free Hammerhead Float - $30 (New - 80)

BRS dosing pump 1.1mL/min - $40 (New - 70)

Neptune Apex System - $500 (New - 1000 - including extras)

NOTE - this system includes a base unit with temp probe, TWO EB8s, WXM Wireless Expansion Module, a Display, TWO NEW pH probes, AFS Auto Feeder, and a Trendnet wireless access point. If you don't want all of the goodies, I can part out some stuff. Part out is available on one EB8 - $100, WXM - $80, one pH probe - $20, AFS auto feeder - $75.

Neptune Breakout Box with triple float switch setup - $40 (New - 80)

I used this with my ATO reservoir. It was connected to a solenoid on my RODI unit that would automatically top off my ATO reservoir. The floats were set for low (turn on RODI), high (turn off RODI), and emergency high (turn off RODI and send me an email+text through the apex). I can package this with the RODI or APEX if you'd like.

Vortechs

SOLD - MP10wES - $120 (New - 285 for QD, 50 to upgrade to QD)

PENDING - MP40w - $120 (New - 350 for QD, 120 to upgrade to QD)

MP40w - $120 (New - 350 for QD, 120 to upgrade to QD)

Tunze Osmolator - $100 (New - 180)

Pacific Sun Hyperion S Hybrid T5+LED light fixture - $300 (New - 1000) Works well on 36"-48" tanks

Reef Octopus SRO XP-2000 Cone Skimmer - $200 (New - 520) Worked well on 120g with heavy load!

Milwaukee Digital Refractometer - $80 (New - 120) BEST REFRACTOMETER ON THE MARKET!

BRS High Capacity GFO 1lb - $10

BRS ROX 0.8 Carbon 3lb - $20

Vertex Zeo Reactor - $40 (New - 200)

Brightwell Zeo Media - FREE WITH REACTOR

BRS 5-Stage RODI with ASOV, dual TDS meter, and glycerin gauge - $150 (New - 240) - will include fresh filters

Normally Closed Solenoid works with RODI and auto fill system - $10 (New - 26)

Custom ATO Reservoir - $60 (New - 150)

NOTE - I will package the reservoir, breakout box with float valves, and NC solenoid. This will turn your RODI topoff into an auto autotopoff. If you have an ATO already then great. If not then I can package the Tunze osmolator as well. Then you will have a completely hands-off ATO system that refills itself (assuming you have a Neptune controller to utilize the breakout box)

GEO 612 CaRx, m3 CO2 regulator, and 10# CO2 bottle - $300 (New - 555)

Reeflo Super Dart with Cepex Ball Valves - $300 (New - 400+100 for ball valves) - SUPER SILENT and moves a lot of water. Baldor motor on this pump is top notch!

Reeflo Dart - $100 (New - 330) This is my backup pump. It needs to be sent off to Reeflo to be reconditioned and upgraded to the Super Dart. If interested, I will work with buyer to get this done.

20"x10"x10" acclimation box - $20 (New - 80?)

Gate Valve Manifold - $20 (New - 88) - Maybe somebody will find this useful. Four gate valves in a line used as a manifold setup.

Edited by Jaytizzle

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Jt am I missing ur signature? Only think I see is apex status

Sorry, I'm an idiot!

Here's the thread:

And I was wrong, it's a 20" cube not an 18" cube. 2" free!

I also have a LOT of dry rock. Probably on the order of 200#, all kinds of sizes and shapes. I'll sell at $2 per pound. Will set it out and snap some pics when I get a chance as well.

PM sent, Grey.

I've been in the process of getting everything cleaned, scrubbed, and prettied up for sale. If you want pics of anything in particular, please request them. If you see something you like, make me an offer.

Updates here and in the big post above

SOLD - Algae Free Piranha Float - $20 (New - 60)

SOLD - Algae Free Hammerhead Float - $30 (New - 80)

SOLD - MP10wES - $120 (New - 285 for QD, 50 to upgrade to QD)

PENDING - MP40w - $120 (New - 350 for QD, 120 to upgrade to QD)

Edited by Jaytizzle