Reef Tank Greg

Welcome Exotic Corals, New Premium Sponsor!

5 posts in this topic

Please join me in welcoming Exotic Corals as a Premium Sponsor of Bayou Reefkeeping!

Corey and Ashley are the owners and they are excited to be here! They have a coral selection from all over the world, and Exotic Corals is dedicated to helping you create the Aquatic Escape you are looking for in your tank. It's a family owned and operated business located in Metairie, LA!

exoticcorals.jpg

www.exotic-corals.com

• Like 1

Thanks Greg.  Just wanted to introduce myself for the people who don't know me.   My name is Corey.  I have had quite a few tanks over the years (as large as 180 gal and as small as 5 gal).   Recently, my wife and I decided to have a little more fun with the hobby and open up a business selling coral.   Our goal is to provide amazing corals at amazing prices and support BRK in any way that we can.   If there is anything that you are looking for, please let us know and we will do our best to try find it for you.    We currently have some awesome corals in stock and more will be arriving soon.   I will try to get some pictures of some of our stock up.    I also have ultra rock flower anemones coming in this week.  The price will be $35 each.  We also have everything from zoa frags starting at $15 to high end corals and frags (acans, favias, leptos, chalices, lobos, fungia,  etc).    Stay tuned for some pics.  We look forward to meeting more members.

• Like 1

Corey & Ashley,

Welcome and thanks for your sponsorship...

Now...let's see some pics of those ultra rock nems...

Rock nems will be here Friday morning.    I will be sure to post pics. I will also be posting pictures either tonight or tomorrow of other corals I have in stock.

• Like 1