saltyfish808

Oct 7 meet at Coral Connection

33 posts in this topic

BRK will be hosting a meet at Coral Connection in October!  This will be a meet and frag swap. I will be making a big pot of jambalaya, and possibly gumbo. Dustin will also be bringing a pot of white beans. So there will be plenty to eat! This event will be bring your own drinks.

Im sure George will have a selection of fish and coral on hand. If you have not been to Coral Connection,  they have an awesome 800 gallon display tank to check out! I will have an sps frag pack from my my tank as a door prize and hope to be able to line up a few more! So come, eat , chat, check out an awesome fish tank, and hopefully walk away with a frag pack. Please let us know your coming in this thread so we have a better count for food. 

Door prize donations 

Saltyfish808 - sps frag pack

Coral Connection - gift card

Exotic corals - frag pack

Mknightryder - frag pack

Marine depot - 2 50$ gift cards

Premium aquatics  - frag tool kit

Air water ice - 4 tds meters

Place and time

Coral Connection

2637 Delaware Ave. #B

Kenner ,LA 70062

October 7,  2017  

From 12-4

received_10210114090910652.jpeg

Edited by saltyfish808
  • Like 1

George at Coral Connection has let me know that he would definatly encourage everyone going to swap and sell frags. He is even willing to let people set up tanks if needed. He is going to throw is a gift card for a door prize!

• Like 1

Sadly I will be missing this one. My son's wedding is the day before, and we will be busy with out of town family and guests.

Jeremy from Coral Cove will also be there with a few frags for sale! You do not want to miss this one!

• Haha 1

I may try to come just to visit with folks as it has been a while.  Certainly not buying anything since I have no tank set up.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lars said:

What happened to the plywood tank?

Crashed a long time back and I never got it going to the fullest potential.  It still sits there, dry and dusty.  Maybe one day I will have interest in it again.

Only a couple weeks left until the meet! Please let us know if you will attend in this thread. Feel free to trade or sell your frags on this livestock thread! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

22 hours ago, ericd000 said:

I'll be there!

It was just a meet. Now it's a party. 

Looks as though it will be a good turn out. I can smell dat jambalaya and white beans now......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!