Mobilecal

SPS

6 posts in this topic

Soooo. .. Since I lost more than half my corals, I'm a lil depressed for Christmas... 

Does any of my brotha's out there have a decent lil package of SPS frags for sale I could buy from ya for a reasonable price? I'm pretty much open to anything especially since I lost everything but my pocillaporas, montis, bubblegum digi, setosa, and lps... 

If so, pm me, I'm open to just about anything at this point no matter the size.....

thanks again..

@Mobilecal  Ouch.. sorry to hear that man.  I'll be bringing a handful of sticks to Fragniappe, so stop by my booth and Ill work with you on a pack to get you back started again.  Just make sure to get your tank back on track before the event.  Let me know if you need some advice to help get back on track. 

-Jeremy

• Like 1

thanks guys for all the comments. I obviously didn't make it to FN but trying to make the best out of my tank. Found a few problem areas and have them "almost" fixed "for now".

thanks guys for all the comments. I obviously didn't make it to FN but trying to make the best out of my tank. Found a few problem areas and have them "almost" fixed "for now".
I might be able to help you with a really good deal. PM me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk