Sign in to follow this  
fishhead

"I'm back"

7 posts in this topic

I'm not new to fish keeping or the club, but a re-tread. I've been MIA for about 6 years. I"m getting close to completing the new house and the tank build starting to get moving.  I hope to move in the new house in January some time.  I've had tanks on/off/on/off, (I think you get the point) since a young boy in 1969.  Those guppies had babies and I was hooked.  I've kept all kinds of crazy stuff in tanks. Sold my last reef tank about 6 years ago.  As usual, I forget everything about reefing after selling the tanks and have to re-learn all over again.  You can't fix stupid!!!!!!!!!!!  But I'll be around here again.    Good to see some Gonzales boys joining as well.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Reef Tank Greg said:

Enough about you, now tell us about the new tank. :D

The tank: it's rectangled, glass on 2 sides showing in living room and my study (man cave/office), it's big, and if I can figure out technology before it changes I'll post pics.  Is that descriptive enough?  It's 8'x4'x33".  I have a small fish room area that can't possibly fit everything I promised my wife I'd hid from her eyes. I used to tell her everything cost $5, but I think she probably realizes that inflation has hit us.  So, I guess I'll have to go up to $10 for all items.  :)