Sign in to follow this  
KGee1

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I'm Brian I'm new to BRK and saltwater but I've had freshwater tanks for about 12 years. I recently setup a 75g FOWLR tank for now and im at 25 days in the cycle process. All my parameters are perfect so I added my clean up crew 12 turbo snails and 12 red leg hermit crabs. I recently just found a hitch hiker on my live rock. Trying to see if anyone know what is it and it's it good or bad? I hope y'all can see it in the pic thanks. 0ad644e2b59ef025cdb027b8522968ac.jpg56d8e915586c210f864e776504d34dfb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, looks like a bristle worm to me.  No big deal.  Welcome to BRK and keep us updated on this tank!  I started with a 55g saltwater tank after keeping freshwater for many years.  The guys/gals on this forum helped me get to where I am today.  Ask as many questions as you can think of!

Yeah, looks like a bristle worm to me.  No big deal.  Welcome to BRK and keep us updated on this tank!  I started with a 55g saltwater tank after keeping freshwater for many years.  The guys/gals on this forum helped me get to where I am today.  Ask as many questions as you can think of!
Ok thanks guys.

Bristle worm. They are the good guys. Eat left over foods.

Oh yeah, welcome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ok thanks!!