Sign in to follow this  
datboyhieu

LSUHSCmgr

3 posts in this topic

Was selling a kessil A150W...we both agreed on the price and a trade for the light fixture had to work bc he was on call so I let him work it out txt him about if we was still good to trade and hasn’t heard from him since txt a few times to see if he was interested no response bad experience with him

I worked out a deal with him because he said he was getting out of hobby. Offered to buy the remaining corals for a set price, next day he was posting more corals for sale to try and get more money out of it. I don’t blame him for wanting more

money, wouldn’t we all, but don’t agree to sell a number of pieces for a set price then going sell those

pieces off and still expect the same amount of the remaining. I just didn’t go through with the sale.

I worked out a deal with him because he said he was getting out of hobby. Offered to buy the remaining corals for a set price, next day he was posting more corals for sale to try and get more money out of it. I don’t blame him for wanting more
money, wouldn’t we all, but don’t agree to sell a number of pieces for a set price then going sell those
pieces off and still expect the same amount of the remaining. I just didn’t go through with the sale.

He agreed in $100 bill with a frag of bam bam and garf for my kessil A150W I held it for him bc he said he deff wants it and so we agreed and then he had work I said it’s cool just lmk when you get off and hasn’t heard from him since when I had another person lined up for it I didn’t wanna do LSU like that and sell from under him