2fish4u

Fragniappe Haul

22 posts in this topic

Would love to see what everyone scooped up at the show today. Post your pictures.

I won the 55 gallon acquasol tank 

That was a nice setup. Make sure you post a build thread so we can see how it comes out.

Moved to appropriate area.

Keep posting up those pics guys and gals!

A few of the goodies I picked up minus the stuff on the sand and a few clams. 

IMG_20180303_204015978.jpg

IMG_20180303_212733968-01.jpeg

• Like 1

I have some horrible pics of a Miami orchid acro, strawberry shortcake acro, a pink maze brain, favia and some ZOA's...interesting to see how they do in my tank over the next few days.  Didnt walk away with a horde, but there were definitely some pieces there I could've spent my life's savings on.

18 hours ago, lars said:

A few of the goodies I picked up minus the stuff on the sand and a few clams. 

IMG_20180303_204015978.jpg

IMG_20180303_212733968-01.jpeg

What are some of the names of those acros and milli's?

6 hours ago, pauly1221 said:

9910195b358db1f7cea77509340fd41d.jpg

I picked up my first bounce!

My son found some bounces and wanted me to get some, but I just couldn't make myself do it at this point in time! Lol. Those sure are some very bright ones! Nice addition man! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Jensen- asd rainbow milli, jf solar flare, sunset milli, orange passion, gb orange craze, gb hyper pink milli, Walt Disney, California tort and a no name pink tenus I think. Hopefully I have no losses so one day I can make some of my cash back. 

Montipora- Superman, jf green eggs and ham, wwc grafted sunburst and a purple with green polyp one that I forgot the name of. 

Snagged one of my top five sps pieces from North American Coral Labs. It looks greasy under the reefbrites and photo film but     couldn’t resist sharing a pic of the WD!

. ac8e0450e13112dd0b994ee9253666e7.jpg

Edited by Grey Ghost

I had a great 2018 Fragnaippe' haul! I ended up picking up some nice sps pieces that I've always been to chicken shat to try. :lol: What kills me is my son is at these shows with me helping out. Well this gives him plenty of time (like all day) to inspect every booth... He'll pull me to a booth and make me buy stuff. ;) It's a dang shame! 

He did end up getting his first fish for his newly set up 26g tank. He went with a Flurry clown and a Near Naked clown. I think that's a pretty neat pairing... Hopefully... Both he and myself got a Dragonet Scooter for each of our tanks. He got a cleaner shrimp too. I picked up another Red Fromia starfish and a Matted Filefish for my tank. We each got a clam and a plate for our tanks, but his are in my tank for the time being until I know the addition of the fish in his tank doesn't cause I mini cycle in his tank. (The rock in his tank came out of mine and is 6yrs old, but hasn't had a bi-load on it for the past 6 months) Anywho, I picked up some nice rainbow acans, Rainbow millipora, Strawberry Shortcake acro, Red gonipora, Red setosa, Burnin' Banana Stylocenellia, Sunny D's, Emerald on Fire zoas, and some nice mushrooms and Ricordias. I did pick up another Rainbow style milli and a very very Blue acro from Mr. Rudy @Golden Basket Reef. He didn't have any exotic names on them which is fine with me! B) 

And I did win a 3 frag pack from Ark Aquatics inbtge raffle and got some nice encrusting style corals. I forgot the names. One is a red base with green mouths cyphastrea. 

Brayden won the very last raffle of the day: a new aquarium! We are officially Aquarium Poor around my house.... Lol :rollingyellow:

20180304_143054.jpg

20180304_145549.jpg

20180304_135131.jpg

20180304_143716.jpg

20180304_135722.jpg

20180304_144656.jpg

20180304_135301.jpg

20180304_144717.jpg

20180304_135642.jpg

20180304_143146.jpg

20180304_143025.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Grey Ghost said:

Snagged one of my top five sps pieces from North American Coral Labs. It looks greasy under the reefbrites and photo film but couldn’t resist sharing a pic of the WD. ac8e0450e13112dd0b994ee9253666e7.jpg

Dibbs on a frag one day! :datsphatyo:

• Like 1

My son found some bounces and wanted me to get some, but I just couldn't make myself do it at this point in time! Lol. Those sure are some very bright ones! Nice addition man! :thumbup:

Thank you. Yeah I was sweating a little to be honest as that was the most I’ve spent on a single coral frag to date. But I’ve wanted one for a while. And I figure if my plan works I’ll be able to sell some frags in a year or so and put the money towards my 150 build.

19 hours ago, lars said:

Jensen- asd rainbow milli, jf solar flare, sunset milli, orange passion, gb orange craze, gb hyper pink milli, Walt Disney, California tort and a no name pink tenus I think. Hopefully I have no losses so one day I can make some of my cash back. 

Wow!  Awesome...

Was a little late to the show but picked up some nice pieces from Glow Pop.

Got a starburst monti, CB Bling bling, and JF deep space psammocora & yellow eye psammocora and a few colorful zoas.

Also won a light in the raffle.  Had a blast and met some good people.  Didnt prepare the wallet this year, but next year I should be stocking my 120 and thats where its gonna happen.

20180305_174715.jpg

20180305_174652.jpg

20180305_174705.jpg

• Like 2