Tommii78

I am looking JF Homerecker frag

9 posts in this topic

I am looking JF Homewrecker frag to buy or trade with my high end sps.

please let me know anyone have it thanks.

18BA7AF2-72C8-4CA5-AA85-D11D89A728F9.jpeg

Good luck with your search.  I know a couple in the area were discussing getting a frag, but to my knowledge decided to go with a less expensive JF piece. 

Someone could be hoarding though.

I was looking local before I buy online.

plus local reefer are cheaper.

Coral Cove NOLA is a local shop.  He likes growing out some of the high$ pieces.  

9 hours ago, ericd000 said:

Coral Cove NOLA is a local shop.  He likes growing out some of the high$ pieces.  

Thanks, I just check out the website.

wow he charge 900 a frag.

I can definitely get way cheaper than that online.

11 minutes ago, Tommii78 said:

Thanks, I just check out the website.

wow he charge 900 a frag.

I can definitely get way cheaper than that online.

I see.  I took a look at his site and the HW frag shows out of stock for both size options he lists. 

That $899 could very well be his "I don't have a frag I want to sell right now, but if you really, really want one ASAP, this is the price"  BatlleCorals does that quite often.

Honestly, while the piece is beautiful, it's out of my price range for years yet, (if ever).  Good luck with the continuing search Tommii.

35 minutes ago, ericd000 said:

I see.  I took a look at his site and the HW frag shows out of stock for both size options he lists. 

That $899 could very well be his "I don't have a frag I want to sell right now, but if you really, really want one ASAP, this is the price"  BatlleCorals does that quite often.

Honestly, while the piece is beautiful, it's out of my price range for years yet, (if ever).  Good luck with the continuing search Tommii.

I found one online.

they asking for 300 shipped 3/4inch I will buy it and share with local 

reefer next year.

I probably charge 150 a frag next summer 😀

I have most of high end sps such as vivid confetti, asian and canada op, wd, rmf diablo and acid trippe milli, rr usa purple passion, jf flame, oregon tort just to name a few.

moderator please lock it up