Sign in to follow this  
Pastey

Mated Pair Snowflake Clowns—Free

Long time, no post....I know! Anyway, I am giving away my pair of clowns that survived the flood. I kept them and set up a tank in hopes that I’d pick the hobby back up in some way. My job and my running have taken over my spare time/energy and I’ve done a poor job of upkeep on the tank. I hate that they have to live in it and they don’t get the attention they deserve. So, I’d like to give them to someone who can take care of them and enjoy them. I’ve had them both for many years and, when given the proper diet, will lay eggs. I won’t give them to just anyone...I’d prefer they go to someone with an established tank and can keep things alive ;) If a price must be posted, I’d gladly take $20 but it’s not mandatory. Once they’re gone, I’ll tear the tank down and sell off the equipment that’s worth the trouble. The rest will be given or thrown away.  PM me if you have questions. 

22D0C97D-7968-4A9C-9FA7-B89AB95C9F92.jpeg

45F4990E-D98D-450A-A1AD-CB0F7E93B9DF.jpeg

• Like 1

Long time, no post....I know! Anyway, I am giving away my pair of clowns that survived the flood. I kept them and set up a tank in hopes that I’d pick the hobby back up in some way. My job and my running have taken over my spare time/energy and I’ve done a poor job of upkeep on the tank. I hate that they have to live in it and they don’t get the attention they deserve. So, I’d like to give them to someone who can take care of them and enjoy them. I’ve had them both for many years and, when given the proper diet, will lay eggs. I won’t give them to just anyone...I’d prefer they go to someone with an established tank and can keep things alive ;) If a price must be posted, I’d gladly take $20 but it’s not mandatory. Once they’re gone, I’ll tear the tank down and sell off the equipment that’s worth the trouble. The rest will be given or thrown away.  PM me if you have questions. 
22D0C97D-7968-4A9C-9FA7-B89AB95C9F92.thumb.jpeg.435c5276d3f6fd2882f43ca69aae95e3.jpeg
45F4990E-D98D-450A-A1AD-CB0F7E93B9DF.thumb.jpeg.2f10ce5d15d91e102de76684621ec56a.jpeg
Where are you located ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They are spoken for as of now. If anything changes, I will contact those who sent PMs first and update this thread. Thanks. 

They have been picked up. This thread can be closed. Thanks.