Hello everyone. I have gotten to the point where I’m just not taking care of my tank like it deserves and it’s not right for my fish. I had a crash three years ago, lost just about all of my coral and my favorite fish. I have been limping along ever since. I have the following fish left and would like them to go to a good place. All of the fish eat pellets and they are between 3 and 6 years old. 

One spot Foxface - 7-8” long asking $40

Scopas tang - 6-7” long asking $40 for Scopas and yellow. 

Yellow tang - 6-7” long I tried running BRS carbon and it destroyed his dorsal fin. I stopped the carbon after a week but it never recovered.  He has lived with the scopas for about 5 years and they get along fine. His fin has been gone for about 3 years. Package deal with the scopas. 

Swallowtail angelfish male (not a masked swallowtail) - female was lost in the crash. Beautiful fish. 7-8” Asking $75

Pink skunk clownfish pair -  They have laid eggs regularly.  Asking $50

Orange Occ. Pair - also have laid eggs regularly. The female is starting to turn from orange/white to black/white. Male is turning slowly also. Asking $40

Purple ritteri anemone (Magnificent) - my favorite and I’m not sure how it survived. It is about 12-14” across when open. It currently is hosting the pink skunk pair and they are beautiful together. It eats shrimp and has good reactions when the shrimp touches it. I have had it for 4 years. Asking $150

Matted filefish - eats pellets and aiptasia like a beast. No bs, it eats pellets.  Asking $40

Let me know if you are interested in anything I’ll post pictures ASAP. 

Pickup in metairie. 

58800ACF-5C3E-4A58-94C0-7AED07B08156.jpeg

E0C30A2A-6959-4AEC-9EDD-9E0D84072423.jpeg

8F638976-C975-4024-969E-BE9C03E031A2.jpeg

109361E6-46B9-4A8E-B191-220E677B6DEB.jpeg

On 7/7/2019 at 7:32 PM, Somethingsfishy said:

Hello everyone. I have gotten to the point where I’m just not taking care of my tank like it deserves and it’s not right for my fish. I had a crash three years ago, lost just about all of my coral and my favorite fish. I have been limping along ever since. I have the following fish left and would like them to go to a good place. All of the fish eat pellets and they are between 3 and 6 years old. 

One spot Foxface - 7-8” long asking $40

Scopas tang - 6-7” long asking $40 for Scopas and yellow. 

Yellow tang - 6-7” long I tried running BRS carbon and it destroyed his dorsal fin. I stopped the carbon after a week but it never recovered.  He has lived with the scopas for about 5 years and they get along fine. His fin has been gone for about 3 years. Package deal with the scopas. 

Swallowtail angelfish male (not a masked swallowtail) - female was lost in the crash. Beautiful fish. 7-8” Asking $75

Pink skunk clownfish pair -  They have laid eggs regularly.  Asking $50

Orange Occ. Pair - also have laid eggs regularly. The female is starting to turn from orange/white to black/white. Male is turning slowly also. Asking $40

Purple ritteri anemone (Magnificent) - my favorite and I’m not sure how it survived. It is about 12-14” across when open. It currently is hosting the pink skunk pair and they are beautiful together. It eats shrimp and has good reactions when the shrimp touches it. I have had it for 4 years. Asking $150

Matted filefish - eats pellets and aiptasia like a beast. No bs, it eats pellets.  Asking $40

Let me know if you are interested in anything I’ll post pictures ASAP. 

Pickup in metairie. 

58800ACF-5C3E-4A58-94C0-7AED07B08156.jpeg

E0C30A2A-6959-4AEC-9EDD-9E0D84072423.jpeg

8F638976-C975-4024-969E-BE9C03E031A2.jpeg

109361E6-46B9-4A8E-B191-220E677B6DEB.jpeg

Pm sent