ericd000

And it continues... 300DD In-wall Build

380 posts in this topic

Nice frag haul! Sucks most of them didn't survive shipping.  I noticed my alkalinity drops when I let a fresh batch of water sit too.  I did a water change today with water that has been circulating for a week.  I'm out of Hanna checker alk reagent because BRS has been out of it for a while, so I had no way to test.  I decided to take a chance and do the water change anyway.  Anybody else buy multiple bottles of Hanna alk reagent at a time?  I've been blowing through mine between testing my tank and my water change water.

29 minutes ago, RedStickReefer said:

Nice frag haul! Sucks most of them didn't survive shipping.  I noticed my alkalinity drops when I let a fresh batch of water sit too.  I did a water change today with water that has been circulating for a week.  I'm out of Hanna checker alk reagent because BRS has been out of it for a while, so I had no way to test.  I decided to take a chance and do the water change anyway.  Anybody else buy multiple bottles of Hanna alk reagent at a time?  I've been blowing through mine between testing my tank and my water change water.

I got confirmation from Your Reef that they will be shipping out replacements to me for Friday delivery.

Aquahut has the Hanna Alk reagents in stock usually (for dKH, but its supposed to be the same as PPM.)  I picked up a new bottle when I was there Friday.  When I order from BRS, I usually order 2-3 at a time, since I know I go through them fast.  

16 hours ago, jelfonso19 said:

YR Pastel Shortcake is my new favorite. Kinda sad that it's a lost order though.

Yeah, that one was the first pieces that caught my eye when I checked the stuff on the WYSIWYG sale.  Sucks it didn't make it.  I'm hoping the replacement piece arrives in good shape on Friday, and that it's comparable in size to the one I initially picked.  I believe they said thy were likely pulling the replacement frags from the storefront tanks...

And Welcome to BRK @jelfonso19