mbraud4

E-cig users...

1,153 posts in this topic

Where do you work and are you hirong? Lol

They are not that expensive nowadays. The one in the pictures can be purchased for around $600.

Ok so I am looking for a new regulated mod what are everyones suggestions. My coil builds are .5 to .4 is about where I am at. Still new to building coils. Thanks in advance

If you want something cheap and simple I really like the iStick 50 watt. Something a little more powerful would be a Sigelei 100 or 150 watt, or you could go with an IPV4 and have the added benefit of temp control if you want to play around with Nickel wire.

Sigelei, Ipv, or kanger all make good boxes for cheap. I use a 30W and I never put it above 21W. I don't see the need in all that wattage, myself.

Ok so I bought the IPV4. Using it right now with my Diablo and my Lil Boy geting some nice clouds and flavor. Have a Hellboy and a GA RDA coming, hopefully they will be here today110497183366428e04527c3d45cbc293.jpg

Dang, that's a lot of screws on that deck.

I got an IPV4 also, and have been using it with a Subtank Mini with Ni200 wire. I'm really digging this temp limiting tech. The Nickel wire is a little harder to work with, I tried throwing together a quick coil or 2 while camping and never was happy with it but finally got a good build on the subtank yesterday and haven't looked back. No dry hits at all!!

i finally did it two claptons ready to go. I dont know why but these were always a challenge for me.

20150611_160110_zpsxcnx4f8h.jpg

I use the samsung 25r. GOOD performance cheap and so readily availible they are not really counterfited like the vtc4 and 5s are.

Whats everyones juice collection? I picked up some kiberry, unicorn puke and very strawberry today. Got the unicorn puke in the arctic right now, really liking that stuff. Cant wait to try the very strawberry, it smells awesome. Kiberry is awesome also.

Didnt care for crunch, loved cereal milk, and dont really care for dewberry. 

Also ended up ditching the atlantis v2, too much airflow was killing the flavor, although it did produce good clouds. Subtank mini is next on my list to try. 

Cottontail Cream by Lost Art, Unicorn Milk, and Faction from Drip Nation have been in my rotation lately. 

I bought a few juices recently for the first time in a while.  I got Black Label Island Style, it's good but kind of perfumy right now, gonna let it steep and I think it'll be awesome.  Also got some Suicide Bunny Madrina which is nothing but honey dew flavor, I'm hoping I can put this one away and the honey dew will mellow out some.  Also got some 5 pawns grandmaster, which is just like the graham cracker flavor I make, which is freaking great but I can make it just as good.  My favorite juice that I got recently is definitely Bombies 'nana Cream.  I didn't think I'd like a banana flavor but this one is SOOO good.  

I have some five palms gambit. It was really good the first time I tried it but was entirely too intense when I got home. It's sitting in my closet for now. I've been back and forth with unicorn milk and mother's milk. I think I rather mother's milk.

I bought a few juices recently for the first time in a while.  I got Black Label Island Style, it's good but kind of perfumy right now, gonna let it steep and I think it'll be awesome.  Also got some Suicide Bunny Madrina which is nothing but honey dew flavor, I'm hoping I can put this one away and the honey dew will mellow out some.  Also got some 5 pawns grandmaster, which is just like the graham cracker flavor I make, which is freaking great but I can make it just as good.  My favorite juice that I got recently is definitely Bombies 'nana Cream.  I didn't think I'd like a banana flavor but this one is SOOO good.  

That's weird you get a graham cracker flavor out of you Five Pawns Grandmaster.... I'm getting more of an overpowering banana. I put it away about a month ago and tried it over the weekend and it's still a strong 'nana flavor! No graham cracker or peanut butter like I've read and heard....

I have been hung up on Custard Flavors here lately and been trying to find a good one. I have some Custard Matter from The Mad Alchemist that I love, but it is a pain to get! Going to order from Dr. Crimmey again and try his vanilla custard and a few others... Overdose is alright, but after awhile it gets old. I picked up a 120ml of his Pebbles Cereal (recommended by a friend) and after two months it still has to much perfumy potpourri flavor to it! If anyone knows of a good custard flavor lemme' know!

Yeah, I may not be picking up the banana flavor because I've been vaping the 'nana Cream also.  I do get the peanut butter flavor and a very slight, mellow banana flavor, but it's not overpowering at all.  

My favorite juice that I got recently is definitely Bombies 'nana Cream.  I didn't think I'd like a banana flavor but this one is SOOO good.  

Didn't I let you try that when we went to the crawfish boil?  I didn't think you liked it that much.  Maybe it was Jensen that didn't care much for it.

Edited by ericd000

Yeah, Jensen tried it but I didn't, I tried one of your other flavors but I forgot which one.