mbraud4

E-cig users...

1,153 posts in this topic

Just pre-ordered a DNA 200 Cloudchaser Mod, should be in mid to late August.  Now I need to find a good RDA with 2 posts that's good to work with nickel wire.  I've been using my Subtank nonstop with Nickel heads since I got my IPV4 and I am totally sold on the temp control aspect of vaping.  If you haven't tried it yet, start saving those pennies and get a set up with temp control. 

Nice.  I'm probably going to get a DNA 200, but keeping funds for tank.  My Vapor Shark still works well, even though the coating starts to look like crap rather quickly.  Probably give it a couple months after release for demand to die out a little unless I can snag one.  Do you have a link to where you ordered yours?.  

I like the look of the cube shaped RDAs but have always been worried about them lining up properly when screwed down all the way. Yours looks perfect but it would bug me to no end if it screwed in all the way and wasn't straight.

That looks pretty sweet!

I'm vaping on my IPV4 and Velocity RDA with a nickel build.

IMAG0897_zpstponqa0c.jpg

• Like 1

Just placed my order for VaporShark DNA 200.  I'm not liking that it doesn't use 18650 batteries, but I understand they are trying to maintain the small size.  Just hope the battery life matches what I'd expect from having 2x 18650 2500mah batteries.   I'm thinking not, but since it includes the fast charging port, it shouldn't be a major problem unless not near a spot where I can charge it.  Will be sending my rDNA40 in for repair once the 200 is in hand.  Temp Control isn't working correctly on it now.  Hopefully they can fix it and not cost me a new mod...

Can't wait to get my hands on the DNA200, so many features that seem pretty cool.  Just FYI, the Cloudmaker Whiteout DNA is going to be able to use dual 18650s, hopefully mine will ship within a few weeks.  Are they already shipping the Vapor Shark?

Can't wait to get my hands on the DNA200, so many features that seem pretty cool.  Just FYI, the Cloudmaker Whiteout DNA is going to be able to use dual 18650s, hopefully mine will ship within a few weeks.  Are they already shipping the Vapor Shark?

They start shipping on the 24th.  The sale page just went up in the past day or 2 so hopefully I'm in one of the earlier batches.  

My eleaf istick 40watt with temperature control should be in tomorrow.  $26 and I'm in the temp. control game!! Lol

My eleaf istick 40watt with temperature control should be in tomorrow.  $26 and I'm in the temp. control game!! Lol

Good deal! Hey guys I'm looking to get into the Temp Control game as well... I'm thinking of getting either the IPV D2 mini OR the Sigelei 75w TC box. They both have great reviews, but I'm torn between the two. Both are 75w mods and that is plenty for my needs. My 150w never gets over 50w... I've read the IPV D2 is small and compact, but since it just came out the test-of-time is yet unseen. And then the Sig 75w tC is built like a tank and that probably suits me a little better... Just wondering what you temp control guys have heard about the two? I still have to do more research on the TC deal and get my wire as well. 

Don't know anything about those 2 mods, sorry.  I have been using TC for a few months now and will say that building nickel coils is a little more difficult than with kanthal. The super low resistance of the nickel makes it difficult to build coils with a high enough resistance to fire, that and they need to be spaced coils, which adds another hurdle to get past.  I've found that wrapping the coils on a machine screw gives perfectly spaced coils pretty easily.

I've been using factory Ni200 subtank coils for a long time now, and have no complaints.  They last at least a week, most of the time I go 2+ weeks.   That's the beauty of TC, no burnt hits, no darkening of your liquid (I've been vaping a clear Pina Colada that stays perfectly clear no matter how long I go in between coil changes).

Im looking to quit smoking. Really want to get a nice ecig, but I have no idea where to start. Already tried the small starter ones but felt I wasted my $. Any recommendations of a site or a place in BR. Thanks fellas. 

Vaping Craze in Prairieville, not far from Aqua Hut. Get a nice regulated box mod with a decent tank set up like a kanger box or a siegeli.  Fill it up with your favorite juice and roll.  Regulated boxes means you can adjust the wattage (power) for a bigger hit. 

So I picked this up today from vape craze. Liked the smaller regulated box,interchangeable batteries,and the rubberized sleeve. Plus the black on black with red accent.I really hope its not a starter piece that I will soon tire of at $190 with the juice(sweet Georgia) southern tea and Georgia peach. 

I think you did well Johhny B! You can't go wrong with a Kanger subtank mini! Heck I started off with the old school Kanger protank years back. That  lil' IPV D2 is supposed to be a pretty neat box too. If vaping suites your needs then go ahead and start looking at buying stuff online after doing your research. Vape shops are good for newbies, so they can see how things work and hold stuff in their hands, but Gee whiz $190 is crazy!!!  Gotta love that mark-up!

I thought it was a little steep ,but I bought what I liked without having to go through shopping. They in my opinion sold me exactly what I was wanting before I went in so plus one for vaping craze. I only smoke when I drink, but when I drink I chain smoke. Im 12 pack in and haven't wanted a cigarette yet. I don't understand turning temp up I went from 17.0 to 35.0 and it was way too hot. Why go higher?  What's a dipper and do I need one. Currently running at 13.5 .

A dripper? Just a different way to vape. Instead of juice being in a tank you manually "drip" the juice onto your wick. I've recently started dripping and it's kind of a pain, but to each his own.