Reef Tank Greg

Bayou Reefkeeping Supporting Membership!

Show your support for Bayou Reefkeeping by becoming a Supporting Member! Did you know we also have a LIFETIME Supporting Member Option!?

Already a supporting member and interested in becoming a Lifetime Supporter? Well it's EASY! You can so do by simply clicking on your name at the top right of the page and clicking on Client Area. Once there, simply go to Purchases and click on your Supporting Member Purchase. Then you can click "Change Package" to upgrade at a discounted rate!

To date we have given away several thousand dollars worth of livestock and equipment to our supporting members. Examples include high end circulation pumps, rodi units, reactors, frag packs, and a lot more!

Read below for details or click HERE to become a supporting member now!

supporting_member.png      

BRK_Supporters.PNG

Your supporting membership fee will go towards Bayou Reefkeeping's community development fund. This fund supports events, site upkeep, and all other BRK expenditures.

You will be denoted as a Supporting Member with a special badge under your avatar. You will also receive special forum privileges, access to annual Bayou Reefkeeping giveaways, and other benefits.

lifetime_supporter.png

Enjoy the same benefits of an annual Supporting Member for a one time cost! Receive the same supporting member benefits along with an increased personal conversation limit to 1,000 and album photos to 250. The above badges will be applied to your account.

Your lifetime supporting membership fee will go towards Bayou Reefkeeping's community development fund. This fund supports events, site upkeep, and all other BRK expenditures.

You will be denoted as a Lifetime Member and Supporting Member with special badges under your avatar. You will also receive special forum privileges, access to annual Bayou Reefkeeping giveaways, and other benefits.

Greg can you check on my status for me? I re-upped in Nov. 2013. Thanks.

I checked. There are no transactions from you since November 2012. There is a pending renewal invoice on your account though. It can be accessed via Client Area when clicking your name up at very top of page.

I checked. There are no transactions from you since November 2012. There is a pending renewal invoice on your account though. It can be accessed via Client Area when clicking your name up at very top of page.

Greg, Can you check on this for me again. I got a notice that i automatically reupped my support membership. Did you receive it?

Greg, Can you check on this for me again. I got a notice that i automatically reupped my support membership. Did you receive it?

Greg... I dont know if my PM's are working but.,,, can you check on this for me?