I have to trim a few heads from both of my hammer colonies. I don't know what to do with these heads so i have decided to do a little experiment. Grafting fusing two different colors hammer to see if they develop bicolor color head. I tried to google it, people talk about it, however, see no result. I know this will take a long time go see any outcome. So first off i have these two color green and teal. I will be doing two experimemts. One with the head splited at the mouth and jointed together and the other will be splitted at the base and joined. The skeletons are pretty hard so i use a combination of both bone cutter and razors. After splitting them, i soaked it in diluted iodine for 20 minutes before gluing them together. They slimed up really bad so gluing it takes some patient. The slim and glue works really well to form a coating covering the cut.