• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

121 upgraded lighting


About ericd000

  • Rank
    Kenya Tree Coral
  • Birthday 05/03/1974

Profile Information

  • Gender:
  • Location:
    Baton Rouge, LA

Recent Profile Visitors

2,842 profile views
  1. I am looking JF Homerecker frag

    Sounds good Tommii. Locking at your request.
  2. I am looking JF Homerecker frag

    I see. I took a look at his site and the HW frag shows out of stock for both size options he lists. That $899 could very well be his "I don't have a frag I want to sell right now, but if you really, really want one ASAP, this is the price" BatlleCorals does that quite often. Honestly, while the piece is beautiful, it's out of my price range for years yet, (if ever). Good luck with the continuing search Tommii.
  3. I am looking JF Homerecker frag

    Coral Cove NOLA is a local shop. He likes growing out some of the high$ pieces.
  4. I am looking JF Homerecker frag

    Good luck with your search. I know a couple in the area were discussing getting a frag, but to my knowledge decided to go with a less expensive JF piece. Someone could be hoarding though.
  5. Atlantis Aquarium Bonsai chunky frag for sale

    Bruh! Nice piece. Good luck with the sale.
  6. RedStickReefer's Dream Build

    Sorry to hear about the losses man. Always tough when it happens.
  7. And it continues... 300DD In-wall Build

    Not getting much done this weekend. AC is out and temp is about 81 in the tank currently. Hopefully the AC guy on the way can get me cooling down quickly and cheapish. (Yeah right!)
  8. IM 20 Gallon NUVO Fusion Peninsula Build

    Knew you couldn't stay away man! Welcome back!
  9. And it continues... 300DD In-wall Build

    I know man. It’s been a long road to get here. Still have a bit to do but there isn’t anything that should prevent me from starting the cycle now that I have the generator. Going to attempt to plumb the frag tank into the main system this weekend without destroying what I’ve done so far. I just had too many issues keeping it stable enough for stony corals with the limited time I have to work on the system. Which is why I tried to set up the display so I can add more automation as I go and have the funds. Hopefully John will have gotten the starter bacteria in by tomorrow. Need to decide on where I’m going to mount the dosing pumps. Was looking at how I intended to plumb in the reactors and don’t think the way is going to have the outputs feed back into the common drain will work. Will look at how I need to rearrange them tomorrow and get a game plan on what I’m going to do there. Need to make some screen tops for the tank. Thinking I’m going to go Acrylic for these so I can address come cutouts for the over the back returns. Need to decide on what fish I want to add first. I’m sure there are things I’m missing but these are at the front of my mind.
  10. And it continues... 300DD In-wall Build

    Alright man, will let you know. I figure I’m 4-6 weeks from fish, probably a bit longer before I mess with any corals other than zoas, palys, etc. Added ammonia drops last night to kick off the fishless cycle. Waiting for John to get the starter bacteria in so I can dump that in. Hopefully today or tomorrow. Ordered some Apex optical sensors to I can set up a trigger to refill my water reservoir when it gets low from the 75gal RODI holding tank.
  11. And it continues... 300DD In-wall Build

    With rock and sand! Between the display, sump, skimmer, plumbing and 2 remote refugiums, I estimate it took around 420 gallons of saltwater to fill everything to running level. Got some pieces to order for the top-off and need to get the reactors plumbed in, but now that the standby generator is online, there is nothing to stall for.
  12. And it continues... 300DD In-wall Build

    Hey @110reef Nudge...
  13. And it continues... 300DD In-wall Build

    So... I did this thing....
  14. BC Battlebox

    Veddy nice!