Sign in to follow this  
cameronangelle

Yellow eye kole tang in need of good home, as well as some other fish.

I'm dismantling my larger tank and need to part out with the livestock.  I want my fish to go to really good homes.  I'm getting ready to start school again and between that and my 3 year old twins it's tough to keep up with a large tank.  I'll do for sale or trade.  I'm looking for colorful palys/zoas or mushrooms if you have them.  If not the kole tang will be $15.  Here she is courtesy of Lalani (Kim).

10464158_10101002483956390_4553601433906

I have 2 clownfish for sale as well.  A wyoming white and a midnight clownfish (all black no orange at all).  The whites were paired up and the midnights were paired up but I didn't want to part with both black ones or both white ones so we switched it up.  The two for sale are separated right now because the female (I'm guessing) midnight is territorial over her hammer coral.  Once they get in a new tank I'm sure they will be fine.  I'll do $50 for the pair unless you have something to trade.  

Here they are: 

The one at the bottom is the white one for sale.  Not the one with the black freckle.  They were sold to me as Wyoming Whites.  You might consider them something different.

10525858_10101150577201340_6643673791062

The midnight for sale:

10466961_10100993156703280_7833043592811

Sorry it's a horrible photo

I also have a firefish that is very friendly and happy.  She's been in the tank for 3 years and she rarely hides.  She can go for free to whoever wants her.  Also a green chromis.  And two serpent starfish, one is a harlequin (brown and black) and the other one is purple.  Those can go for free as well.  These fish are like my babies, so please take good care of them!  I live near Lafayette and I won't ship.  If you don't live near here and can't come pick up what you want then we can meet up at the next frag swap hopefully.  Idk when or where that is?  If anyone can tell me thank you!

I'll take them all. It would be worth your while to come to lake Charles if you are truly wanting to trade for zoas and such. I have more coral then I can shake a stick at. If not and you prefer cash, I can PayPal you immediately.

I'll take them all. It would be worth your while to come to lake Charles if you are truly wanting to trade for zoas and such. I have more coral then I can shake a stick at. If not and you prefer cash, I can PayPal you immediately.

Awesome.  We can make our way to Lake Charles tomorrow if you don't mind my kids coming along.  Or next weekend whichever works for you.  Just PM your address and we can be there sometime around lunch I'm guessing.  I'd love for them all to go to the same place because they all school together lol.

Pm sent. Call me and we can discuss the logistics. The main display is 240 gallons and the system is over 500. Plenty of room for them.

Wish I had the bigger tank set up so I could take them, but alas. I know you'll find a good home for them here, I know they'll do great with Mike (Stang) if he takes them :)

Wish I had the bigger tank set up so I could take them, but alas. I know you'll find a good home for them here, I know they'll do great with Mike (Stang) if he takes them :)

Thank you mam. I told her you might say that :). And I appreciate the vote of confidence. Everyone was settled in within minutes. A lot of real estate to play in an 8ft tank.

And for everyone else, they have already been re-homed.