Sign in to follow this  
cameronangelle

TANK tear down!

Got rid of all my livestock yesterday so now I have the equipment for sale.  

2 year old Kessil A350 with gooseneck:

$175

4 month old AquaClear 110

$35

Reef Octopus BH 1000 Protein Skimmer (2 years old)

$50 SOLD

Eshopps view box (8 inch round)

$15

Eshopps clear frag rack

$5 (one of the magnets broke but has been glued back together)

And the tank:

It's a Fluval Osaka 155.  They don't make them anymore and it's a real pretty tank. 40 gallons.  24 inches wide, 18 inches deep, and 24 inches tall.  We have the stand as well but a doorknob is missing and it's seen some wear and tear.  We'd be putting it at the road but if you would like it with the tank you can have it with the tank.  We're going to clean it and spruce it up because it's been set up for 4 years.  

13655801075_67ba464a7f_z.jpg

This was the tank set up in its prime.  Unfortunately a crash took a lot and then it was just too much to keep up with :(  It will make someone else a wonderful tank though.

FluvalOsaka155AquariumCube.gif

This is what it looks like.  Ours has a black background that we will be cleaning off as best we can.  The stand can be yours if you purchase the tank.  This will be a pick up only.  Tank by itself will be $150

If you want the whole system it will be $400.  Let me know what you want and everything will be ready next weekend for pick up or we can meet somewhere in Lafayette or in the parking lot of Aqua Hut in Baton Rouge since we might make our way there next weekend.  I'm not willing to ship.  

Edited by cameronangelle

I am interested in the tank do you know if it can be drilled. Looking for something for my nems and clowns. Can you send me pictures

Edited by 6lilfishes

I am interested in the tank do you know if it can be drilled. Looking for something for my nems and clowns

I'm not sure.  We never tried and I'd hate to say yes and it turn out not.  I think I've seen them drilled before though.  

osaka%20155%20011.jpg

Here's a photo of one drilled.  If you want to come take a look at it next weekend after it's fully cleaned let me know.