Sign in to follow this  
Roushinator

Toadstools For Sale.... 1 Giant, 1 Large, 1 Med. Neon Green

So i have made the decision to tear down my tank and sell it. But first got to sell all the inhabitants...

I got this Large Toadstool from Jordan about 2 years ago. It is very large and needs to have a tanks with plenty of space for it to expand.  SOLD

This is my Large/Medium toadstool. It was much larger but split about a year ago. It appears that it may try to split again soon. SOLD

This is my medium sized Neon Green Toadstool. This is a very beautiful piece. It is a little temperamental as to when it wants to open up and not. $75

20141203_184200.jpg

AC692EA1-1BD1-47CE-A4E6-6F7FB0E10AE5.jpg

20141010_123121.jpg

These guys are too large to ship. Must pick them up with the appropriate sized container.

Edited by Roushinator

I would certainly be interested, however it would probably weekend after next before I can make it that way.  Is the green nepthea up for grabs as well?

I would say if it was cooperating and opened up completely flat 5-6 inches

This is what it looks like as of a few minutes ago.....

3F9A8A3D-91A6-4EE6-823B-69106B6B6C9D.jpg

Looks like there may be some indication that it may slit sometime in the future.

I would certainly be interested, however it would probably weekend after next before I can make it that way.  Is the green nepthea up for grabs as well?

Cool... You mean that guy in the back? If so he was a giant but i moved him in the tank and he got pissed and started to die. He was very light sensitive and started to die.

If you don't have any luck getting rid of that giant toadstool, talk to Ron.  I had one way to big for my tank and it's in his 1,100g show tank now.  He's looking for large specimens to stock that thing with.

If you don't have any luck getting rid of that giant toadstool, talk to Ron.  I had one way to big for my tank and it's in his 1,100g show tank now.  He's looking for large specimens to stock that thing with.

I got it from Ron right when he opened; it was about the size of fifty cent piece at the time. Wish I had the room to house it.

Looks like an empty Salinity bucket will have to work for transport. I didn't get to measure width but it should be about a foot wide. At least it can be filled to the brim and sealed. You need me to bring you some saltwater to replace transport water? May have to wait until after work on Friday if that's alright with you...picking it up on lunch will take me well over an hour of driving.

Looks like an empty Salinity bucket will have to work for transport. I didn't get to measure width but it should be about a foot wide. At least it can be filled to the brim and sealed. You need me to bring you some saltwater to replace transport water? May have to wait until after work on Friday if that's alright with you...picking it up on lunch will take me well over an hour of driving.

Okay. I will have some water. Just let me know.