Cyphomaniac13

150 gallon tank free to good home- no leaks

I have a 150 gallon glass tank with 1 1/4" overflow pipe on back right side free to good home. The tank doesn't leak- never has. I had it setup as freshwater the last 10 years. I drained it and emptied all contents out of it March 2015. I posted this tank in March- had one guy said he definitely wanted it but never showed, so I'm looking to give it to the first person that can come get it. The tank is in Denham springs. I just moved to anew house and don't have room for it. The tank is 72"long x 24" wide x 20" tall. It has a blue background(contact paper) on it. I'm also willing to sell the stand and canopy it sits on. I'm asking $700 (paid $1200) for the custom made 4ft tall cherry stained pine cabinet with 4 large doors and the canopy that is 10" tall same color with a piano hinge. If no one wants the canopy and stand I'll keep it and buy a new tank later. If you're interested call me- Ray @ 225-937-8694. I'm not looking to trade for anything. The tank must go!!

• Like 2

Oh how I wish this was closer. I have a 150 tall and really wish it was the long. Should have no problem getting rid of it though...:(  Thanks for offering to everyone.

I have a 150 gallon glass tank with 1 1/4" overflow pipe on back right side free to good home. The tank doesn't leak- never has. I had it setup as freshwater the last 10 years. I drained it and emptied all contents out of it March 2015. I posted this tank in March- had one guy said he definitely wanted it but never showed, so I'm looking to give it to the first person that can come get it. The tank is in Denham springs. I just moved to anew house and don't have room for it. The tank is 72"long x 24" wide x 20" tall. It has a blue background(contact paper) on it. I'm also willing to sell the stand and canopy it sits on. I'm asking $700 (paid $1200) for the custom made 4ft tall cherry stained pine cabinet with 4 large doors and the canopy that is 10" tall same color with a piano hinge. If no one wants the canopy and stand I'll keep it and buy a new tank later. If you're interested call me- Ray @ 225-937-8694. I'm not looking to trade for anything. The tank must go!!

I want the tank if it's still available.

I got rid of the 150 gallon tank today. I still have the stand and canopy for sale for $700. The stand is 48" tall. It will fit a 6 ft long x 2 ft wide tank. And I have a 75 gallon with 30" stand also stained cherry color. With glass top and single 48" t12 fluorescent light strip for $250. Call me or text me if you are interested in either- I'll get it faster than seeing a message on here. Ray- 225-937-8694.