Mobilecal

Tired of this Bayou Reefkeeping!!!!

Who's up to meeting for lunch tomorrow. We keep trying to get a date for the weekend, how about a simple lunch get together to BS for 45min to an hour? I'm in!!!

Maybe somewhere on Siegen?

11:30

12:00

12:30

??

LOL, everybody thought they were gonna read some drama.

Edited by Mobilecal

On 1/20/2017 at 7:21 AM, Mobilecal said:

Dang!! Cant even get a lunch togetha!

Freaking lurkers, I tell ya!

Well.... it's supper time and I'm hungry.... Just saying...

So gonna throw this out there again... lunch next week?

Getting ready to start this 120 and primarily want to go SPS. I really would like to share some conversations with some of you ole timers that are wise in what is truely necessary for a healthy SPS tank. I really want to invest in some nice SPS and focus on growth and color. With that being said obviously light will make an impact here and I have some ideas, again Id like to hear your opinions. 

Getting ready to prob drop some decent money at FN and want to make sure its done the right way in terms of being effective and not buying on marketing and technology gimmicks. 

The few of you who are active and contribute to this site, you know who you are, so get up and lets grab some wings or something. 

Anyway if next Wed sounds good let me know. Im flexible, it doesnt "have" to be BR!!

58 minutes ago, Saldarya said:

I may be up for something if you can get Greg and JT there.   Been a while since I talked about SPS......;)

I texted you a few months ago and some stranger replied back. 

9 minutes ago, Reef Tank Greg said:

I texted you a few months ago and some stranger replied back. 

Well that must of been surprising!!  I changed my number since then, I will PM it to you.

Me, Bobby, and Greg together? Oh Lord...

Y'all come on out to Donaldsonville and we can chat.

Edited by Jaytizzle

34 minutes ago, Mobilecal said:

Mods you can close the thread.. This sump has ran dry..

Looks like we have a buncha hard working people trying to save up for Frganiappe around here. ;)

I think it may be easier to do something more like dinner.  Lunch is just too short of a time period.. example: Thursday, I literally drove to one lfs and looked for less than 10 minutes, picked up lunch on the way back to work, and the whole hour was up by the time I returned- before I ate my food.  Lunch traffic sucks. 

However, maybe a week night burger or grilled dinner and hang out for a bit may work?  Kind of like some people do darts on Tuesday, etc.. talk about problems your facing, ideas with the tank, etc.. 

Just my :twocents:

On 3/11/2017 at 7:33 AM, Jrodinnola said:

I think it may be easier to do something more like dinner.  Lunch is just too short of a time period.. example: Thursday, I literally drove to one lfs and looked for less than 10 minutes, picked up lunch on the way back to work, and the whole hour was up by the time I returned- before I ate my food.  Lunch traffic sucks. 

However, maybe a week night burger or grilled dinner and hang out for a bit may work?  Kind of like some people do darts on Tuesday, etc.. talk about problems your facing, ideas with the tank, etc.. 

Just my :twocents:

Lets make a BRK supper happen!