Let's see all the Fragniappe hauls!

Here's mine!
7 acan frags
8 head fat head dendro 
Jack o lantern lepto
5 sps frags
1 carpet lobo
1 bad ass wellso 

Purchased from @UCC Unlimited Color Coral, @ARI Aquatic Realm Intl, Zen Reef, Fraggin Wagon, @Golden Basket Reef,  and Aquatic Sealife! 

More pics tomorrow when everything is settled in. 

Lets see yours! 

IMG_4901.JPG

IMG_4903.JPG

33 sticks in a bag, a box and a plastic bin. All in all it was a great day.... I even had a chance to meet a few folks from here, a few vendors and eat some good food....

Had a good time today but now its time for some needed Rx and a drink....

D3E742F8-534D-4394-B730-2FC606ED478C_zps

A58492EE-6B5E-453D-8334-3544A27AA6B2_zps

didnt get crazy but i got a few things. had a good time though:dreads:

jf burnin banana 

ora red planet

ora maxima clam

rasta zoos

other zoos(lol forgot the name)

rainbow echinata

"mardi gras" echinata

cool lookin favia

overall had a wonderful time. met a few members and talked with some vendors. oh and mr.saltwater tank was pretty funny aswell haha. thanks brk!!

• Like 1

Spent a wad of cash w/o even attending. Thanks to Adam and Greg for bringing it to my attention and a huge thank you to Eric from bringing it to BR

CBF95350-0BB7-43EE-80D6-F785854E2890_zps

• Like 3

im banking on the fact that they had it for 3 months and have taken it to multiple shows that it would be nem soup by now if it had an infection.  Straight into the 120. 

Reds generally don't respond to treatment. Don't know why, but this is why I've always been hesitant to try one. Hands down the worst nem to ship. Look at what bluezoo charges for them with only an arrive alive guarantee. 

Here are mine. Got then all dipped and settled into my 120.

496086ee751f9095916d3b38ff51cc20.jpg44f2fd9de28e4c58484c7faebe901a9d.jpg637935762813bb1f3e41cc80bf808edf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Anyone else kicking themselves for not capitalizing on some of the deals on gear? I spent an hour debating on picking up a gyre and a new salt (was looking hard at Fritz) and now after getting home I wish I had picked up both. Oh well, maybe next year.

im banking on the fact that they had it for 3 months and have taken it to multiple shows that it would be nem soup by now if it had an infection.  Straight into the 120. 

Reds generally don't respond to treatment. Don't know why, but this is why I've always been hesitant to try one. Hands down the worst nem to ship. Look at what bluezoo charges for them with only an arrive alive guarantee. 

@Bob Loblaw

Thank you very much for your purchase. Since our trip to Indo last year we met with and instructed some of our suppliers how we wanted the nems collected along with shipped to us. Since our trip we have brought in numerous carpets and had zero DOA from Indo. We are not a flipper when it comes to our animal lives and we will not carry anything to a show to pump and dump onto consumers. To me that hurts the consumer and also the industry. Currently we are working on a propagation method overseas to allow us to stop the collection process all together and only harvest propogated carpets. Our rate of success currently is above 75% but we are striving for greater than 90%. Our goal is to be the first in the industry to offer aquacultured news to the public. This is the first place I have ever made any mention of this but I feel that once we start receiving the nems and nail down the process scientifically we can share more of our experiences. This April I am returning to Indonesia to monitor progress and hopefully bring the first harvest home.

That nem is going to be missed by our midnight clowns for sure. I am extremely happy that it went to a good home with someone who understands their care and special needs. If you ever have any questions or need assistance please reach out to us @unlimited color corals.

Chris

• Like 3

Thanks for the info Chris. I may hit yall up once the 300 is up and running-- I'll be looking for a blue Haddoni to go with the red and green. Red seems to have anchored down and is giving the pair of BTAs and an allelopathic beat down.

24 minutes ago, UCC said:

Currently we are working on a propagation method overseas to allow us to stop the collection process all together and only harvest propogated carpets. Our rate of success currently is above 75% but we are striving for greater than 90%. Our goal is to be the first in the industry to offer aquacultured news to the public

Would love to read more on that.

Cell phone pic doesn't do it justice--

3187337A-FF16-4223-AD80-74173F5D2D9D_zps

• Like 3

Congrats Jordan on the nem. Looks awesome. Wish I could get one to stay in one spot instead of a powerhead.

Just now, TheGrimmReefer said:

Man.. that thing is just beautiful. Glad it's in good hands in a tank that isn't too far from me, lol. 

Yeah no doubt! Glad to see someone with his experience was able to bring that beauty home! Maybe once he gets moved and the new tank up and running we can all go over and watch an LSU/ Ole miss game! Lol and drink some cool pops and gaulk at his tank! 

That is very nice, I starred at it for a while when I was there and it definitely was a healthy looking specimen..

On the sad part of news its appears that 2 of my sticks have decided to melt. I'm not sure what happened, but I only left them in the RX for 30 mins last night, I know it says 15 but I got caught up doing other stuff....

Did I kill them by leaving them in the RX for too long? I know that last night once I put them in the tank, probably 5 or 6 of them slimmed out but they are looking good today. The 2  on the other hand, 1 barely has any epidermis skin left on it, and the 2nd one looks like it was bleached... I guess I'll leave them in there, any suggestions?

I'm really bummed about the 2 pieces, I really tried to get some rare and hot stuff.. 

Edited by Mobilecal

Boss (wife) said take it easy spring tuition bill for daughter comming up and jr prom expense for my son. However i did get reactor special from aquatic sealife and af lifebio fil container. Been wanting to try this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Was it from us at Unlimited Color Corals? I think the dip might have had something to do with it at that length of time. Coral RX os a little strong for that amount of time. If it was from us get in touch with us I would like to make it right.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The wife and I got a few (16) items total. I will post pictures on my build in a few days after they settle in. We spent yesterday dipping and placing and today gluing them down.

1) Green Mandarin

2) FHC - Purple Rain Acro

3) FHC - Blazed Up Digi

4) Gold Hammer

5) Orange Bam Bam Zoa

6) Fire and Ice Zoa

7) Nightmare Zoa

8) Zoa (not sure of the name, perhaps someone can tell me once I post the pictures)

9) Orange Mushroom

10) Rainbow Acan

11) Orange Rainbow Acan

12) Echinata Acan

13) Pink Gonipora

14) Yellow Brick Road Zoa

15) Fruit Loop Zoa

16) Twizzler Zoa

Thanks 

Edited by JPPerino