Reef Tank Greg

Annual FREE Crawfish Boil - 5/20/17

Thank you Adam and Paige for hosting!  Erica and I had a great time and it was good catching up with everyone.  Nice meeting some new people as well.  Nice meeting you Kevin. You had some VERY nice corals on display and thanks for bringing them.  I think I met @Mobilecal too, but it was more of a goodbye than a hello. Lol.  I was in the red "I'd frag that" shirt with the yellow hat...I'm already looking forward to next year's boil.  To anyone who didnt attend, you missed a good time.

• Like 2

Thanks Adam and Paige for hosting. Got to catch up and meet some fellow reefers. Didn't get chance to talk to Mike @mknightryder much, he was always had his hands on a crawfish pot. Thanks Mike.

• Like 1

So sorry we missed it. The buyer on our house bailed and we're scrambing to get it sold; we had 5 showings today, I couldn't leave Chicky alone to deal with everything. 

Eta: pics?

Edited by Bob Loblaw

Glad we got to make it as well.  Thank you Adam and Paige for hosting.  It was enjoyable to get together with folks again. 

• Like 1

Thanks, Adam and Paige for hosting us...I loved the huge cow pasture behind your yard!  THe house came out great from post-flood renovations!

Good to see everyone, and, thanks, Mike, for the great job on the crawfish!

• Like 1

I had a Great time! How could you not have a good time with good food, friends, music, and corals! I really enjoyed myself today! Fingers are still burning from the seasoning. Picked up some nice corals from @Corals Down South too! It was great seeing some old faces there as well.

PB isn't working for me but here's a few pics! 

20170520_131631.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/20/2017 at 6:46 PM, RedStickReefer said:

Thank you Adam and Paige for hosting!  Erica and I had a great time and it was good catching up with everyone.  Nice meeting some new people as well.  Nice meeting you Kevin. You had some VERY nice corals on display and thanks for bringing them.  I think I met @Mobilecal too, but it was more of a goodbye than a hello. Lol.  I was in the red "I'd frag that" shirt with the yellow hat...I'm already looking forward to next year's boil.  To anyone who didnt attend, you missed a good time.

Im sry, thought i said hello. I was mez'd by the crawfish and shocked at Mr Red Beard. Lol. Lets see if he keeps it for the wedding. 

• Like 1

It was a great time indeed. Had so many of the long-time hobbyists there and some new faces too. Was nice to see that people can thrive in this hobby for so long as part of a close-knit reefkeeping community!