Jaytizzle

Parting out equipment and tanks. Fresh update on Page 3 with new prices.

Time for a list update with some new prices too. Updated as of 7/23!

All prices negotiable. Some are more flexible than others. Feel free to make an offer.

SOLD - 18" cube tank with custom oak stand and canopy, drilled with coast to coast internal overflow, two drains and one return, canopy contains fittings with custom DIY LED fixture (electrical and 0-10v control thru standard Cat5 cables). Build thread on this tank is on BRK so you can see how it all came together. Basically add a sump and you're good to go! $500

SOLD - 40Breeder tank and stand (pictured above) - $80

Reef Octopus Calcium Reactor (pictured above) - $80 NOTE - includes Milwaukee pH controller

SOLD - BRS dosing pump 1.1mL/min - $40 (New - 70)

Neptune Apex Part Out List

SOLD - EB8 - $100

PENDING - NEW pH probe - $20

PENDING - NEW pH probe - $20

AFS Auto Feeder - $75

SOLD - TrendNET Wireless Access Point - $10

SOLD - Display - $70

SOLD - Neptune Breakout Box with triple float switch setup - $40 (New - 80)

I used this with my ATO reservoir. It was connected to a solenoid on my RODI unit that would automatically top off my ATO reservoir. The floats were set for low (turn on RODI), high (turn off RODI), and emergency high (turn off RODI and send me an email+text through the apex). I can package this with the RODI or APEX if you'd like.

Vortechs

PENDING - MP40w - $120 (New - 350 for QD, 120 to upgrade to QD)

MP40w - $100 (New - 350 for QD, 120 to upgrade to QD) - NOTE this requires a QD upgrade due to a driver issue with this pump.

SOLD - Tunze Osmolator - $100 (New - 180)

Pacific Sun Hyperion S Hybrid T5+LED light fixture - $250 (New - 1000) Works well on 36"-48" tanks

Reef Octopus SRO XP-2000 Cone Skimmer - $200 (New - 520) Worked well on 120g with heavy load!

PENDING - Milwaukee Digital Refractometer - $80 (New - 120) BEST REFRACTOMETER ON THE MARKET!

BRS High Capacity GFO 1lb - $10

SOLD - BRS ROX 0.8 Carbon 3lb - $20

Vertex Zeo Reactor - $40 (New - 200)

Brightwell Zeo Media - FREE WITH REACTOR

SOLD - BRS 5-Stage RODI with ASOV, dual TDS meter, and glycerin gauge - $150 (New - 240) - will include fresh filters

Normally Closed Solenoid works with RODI and auto fill system - $10 (New - 26)

SOLD - Custom ATO Reservoir - $60 (New - 150)

NOTE - I will package the reservoir, breakout box with float valves, and NC solenoid. This will turn your RODI topoff into an auto autotopoff. If you have an ATO already then great. If not then I can package the Tunze osmolator as well. Then you will have a completely hands-off ATO system that refills itself (assuming you have a Neptune controller to utilize the breakout box)

SOLD - GEO 612 CaRx, m3 CO2 regulator, and 10# CO2 bottle - $300 (New - 555)

Reeflo Super Dart with Cepex Ball Valves - $260 (New - 400+100 for ball valves) - SUPER SILENT and moves a lot of water. Baldor motor on this pump is top notch!

Reeflo Dart - $100 (New - 330) This is my backup pump. It needs to be sent off to Reeflo to be reconditioned and upgraded to the Super Dart. If interested, I will work with buyer to get this done.

Gate Valve Manifold - $20 (New - 88) - Maybe somebody will find this useful. Four gate valves in a line used as a manifold setup.

There's also lots of dry rock. Mixed pieces and sizes. Some of it is BRK Pukani, some of it is Tonga Branch, and other kinds mixed in. Probably 200+#. I will let you cherry pick at $2 per pound dry weight.

Edited by Jaytizzle

1 hour ago, Grey Ghost said:

You can put me down for both ph probes if you still have them.

I do still have them. You want to pick them up in BR?

1 hour ago, NOLA_Sailor said:

i'll take the GFO and the refractometer

10-4. I'm located in BR or I can ship it if needed.

19 hours ago, NOLA_Sailor said:

i'm going out of town for a few days on saturday, but i don't mind come closer to you if you don't mind hanging onto it for me?

I don't mind holding. Shipping would likely only be around $10. If you'd rather go that route instead of coming to BR, let me know.

28 minutes ago, ihigh said:

@Jaytizzle, I'm meeting @NOLA_Sailor this afternoon. If you guys want, I can pay/pick up for him and bring it with me. I'll be leaving BR around noon

I'm at work, unfortunately! That would have been perfect!

1 hour ago, datboyhieu said:

The tunze ATO which model?

Tunze ATO is currently pending. Should be picked up tomorrow. If it falls through, I'll let you know. 

• Like 1

Tunze ATO is currently pending. Should be picked up tomorrow. If it falls through, I'll let you know. 

Thanks but which model the nano or regular 3155?

List at top of this page updated. I'll post a fresh list tomorrow from my computer. Lots of stuff sold today. Thanks, Zack!

List update below. Down to the last bit of stuff. I may find more odds and ends that I add now that I've got a bit more room in the storage space. Updated as of 7/24!

All prices negotiable. Some are more flexible than others. Feel free to make an offer.

Reef Octopus Calcium Reactor (pictured above) - $80 NOTE - includes Milwaukee pH controller

Neptune Apex AFS Auto Feeder - $75

Vortechs

PENDING - MP40w - $120 (New - 350 for QD, 120 to upgrade to QD)

MP40w - $100 (New - 350 for QD, 120 to upgrade to QD) - NOTE this requires a QD upgrade due to a driver issue with this pump.

Pacific Sun Hyperion S Hybrid T5+LED light fixture - $250 (New - 1000) Works well on 36"-48" tanks

Reef Octopus SRO XP-2000 Cone Skimmer - $200 (New - 520) Worked well on 120g with heavy load!

PENDING - Milwaukee Digital Refractometer - $80 (New - 120) BEST REFRACTOMETER ON THE MARKET!

BRS High Capacity GFO 1lb - $10

Vertex Zeo Reactor - $40 (New - 200) - Could be used for other media as well

Brightwell Zeo Media - FREE WITH REACTOR

Reeflo Super Dart with Cepex Ball Valves - $260 (New - 400+100 for ball valves) - SUPER SILENT and moves a lot of water. Baldor motor on this pump is top notch!

Reeflo Dart - $100 (New - 330) This is my backup pump. It needs to be sent off to Reeflo to be reconditioned and upgraded to the Super Dart. If interested, I will work with buyer to get this done.

Gate Valve Manifold - $20 (New - 88) - Maybe somebody will find this useful. Four gate valves in a line used as a manifold setup.

There's also lots of dry rock. Mixed pieces and sizes. Some of it is BRK Pukani, some of it is Tonga Branch, and other kinds mixed in. Probably 200+#. I will let you cherry pick at $2 per pound dry weight.

BRS Biopellet reactor - $30 (New - $50) - Brand new, never used, still in original packing

Vertex media reactor - $60 - 2L, I believe.