Sign in to follow this  
brcb7tuner

FS: Mertensii Carpet and rose bubble anemones

Have a nice 10" orange tipped mertens carpet anemone for $120 obo. Very healthy, had it for 2 years now.

Also have 2 rose bubble tip anemones 5" for $35 each.  Will get some better pics tomorrow.

http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/brcb7tuner/media/Mobile Uploads/20151016_182743_resized_zpsngeecooc.jpg.html

http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/brcb7tuner/media/Mobile Uploads/20140708_174730_resized_zps4cb9e03d.jpg.html

I'm in Livingston.

That's about two hrs from me. Not too bad of a trip... are they attached to anything? And, are you looking for cash payments or are you open to trades? Just curious.

Yes, they are both on the same rock. I'm open to trades also.

I just fragged my Australian Duncan Corals.

I have two different variations.

One has the characteristics that tend to have longer branches, very large heads, and the polyps spaced, and the whiskers are shorter and puffy.

The other has a more dense/short body. The heads cluster much closer together, in more of a rock variation than a branch, and the whiskers are thinner and much longer. My main polyp that I fragged had 57 heads on It! Lol I had no choice, bc it was falling over in the current.

Two of the frags are on plugs, and come from the clustering variation. One had 7 heads, and the other has 17.

The other frag comes from one of my polyps that branch, with the bigger heads on it. It is fragged to a small rock, and has 4 heads.

Here are some pics of them

Pic 1: 7 head long whisker frag

Pic 2: 17 head long whisker frag

Pic 3: 4 head branching short whisker frag2f222acb907f79cc7de72895e852c1a8.jpgc5fd1568a196572cc1e9e6578a4ca66c.jpge2d73fb2b6b37ba133cf778073d96d27.jpg