Grey Ghost

Madisonville Elementary's 10 Gallon Nuvo

That little tank has become so much more than just a classroom pet for the students there. The kids are given a sense of responsibility during feedings, glass cleaning and weekly water changes. They are so committed to taking special care of the tank that they never forget to tell my wife if something looks out of place or ask questions when they find something new growing or living inside. The day they found a bristle worm was a huge day! My wife described it as if they made a ground breaking discovery of alien life living in the classroom haha

Awesome...!!

My Girlfriend is the Librarian at W.S. Lafargue Elementary (2-3) in Thibodaux...

She has her own mixed reef at home along with the several tanks we share (both reefs & fresh water planted)

She wants to redecorate the library over the summer with an "under the sea" theme...

We will be setting up a Oceanic 14 gallon biocube, we want to retrofit the stock hood with SB reef lights nano sprite (if anyone has one they are not using I would like to purchase), tank will also have an diy ATO system...

We will start its own thread soon...

Kids are soooo amazed by underwater life, I hope her students will be as amazed & enthused as the kids in Madisonville...

Awesome...!!
My Girlfriend is the Librarian at W.S. Lafargue Elementary (2-3) in Thibodaux...
She has her own mixed reef at home along with the several tanks we share (both reefs & fresh water planted)
She wants to redecorate the library over the summer with an "under the sea" theme...
We will be setting up a Oceanic 14 gallon biocube, we want to retrofit the stock hood with SB reef lights nano sprite (if anyone has one they are not using I would like to purchase), tank will also have an diy ATO system...
We will start its own thread soon...
Kids are soooo amazed by underwater life, I hope her students will be as amazed & enthused as the kids in Madisonville...

That’s a fantastic idea for the library! Y’all should look into the “pets in the classroom” grant for educators.