saltyfish808

August 31st frag swap/ meet at Coral Connection

Frag swap and meet at Coral Connection, with Knockout Corals! Also, special guest Corals Down South and Coral Cove Nola! George has also expressed  that anyone who would like to clear their frag rack, contact him about setting up a small tank to showcase your stuff! Our gracious host George will also be providing food (Brandon's jambalaya and gumbo)for the event! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BayouReefkeeping/permalink/2543401732375628/

20190801_082140.jpg

Would anyone be interested in some red mushrooms with blue spots? What started as 3 a year ago is at least 20 now. I have 5 that have jumped off the rocks and I put in a jar so they’re already packaged for transport.

F50FF9B0-D05C-4A74-BC5F-25AAB8367963.jpeg

If you have anything to trade I’ve got some holes to fill in my tank. Otherwise I’ll take $5 per head or all 5 for $20. One of them is pretty big, slightly larger than a quarter, 2 are about nickel size, and 2 are dime size. 

• Like 1

2 are attached to a small rock. 1 is attached to another piece of rock and hopefully the big one is attaching to that same rock as we speak. The last small one was able to fall between the rock rubble I have in the jar and has attached to the bottom of the jar. When I get home I can peel it off and try to get it to attach to a rock if u want.

• Like 1

Anyone would wanna trade for some RBTA’s and some zoas?  If so let me know I can bring them tomorrow.  

Please excuse the nems, they aren’t happy at the moment being I took them off.  

D46CB6A7-9393-4CEA-8D06-1637F175934D.jpeg

71C23F6E-6E85-4867-9B91-E0796BFFCA2B.jpeg

B3D9D6B6-5FA7-4DC4-AC72-36CDD46CB1A3.jpeg

6298571C-BF4B-4142-8A47-7C9571BE8468.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks to coral connection for letting us crash their shop and to all the vendors that came to make this event a great one. We had a great turn out for sure and hope to see everyone at the next event !

• Like 1