kirk_m

120 Gallon system for sale - $500

For sale:  120 gallon original Oceanic "brick" tank -- brick means it is made of THICK 3/4" thick glass and has no braces.  The sale will include a 40 gallon chambered sump (glass, with refugium, return, and skimmer section), and a heavy duty stand that was custom made by a local professional cabinet maker. It alone weighs around 200 lbs, and you can likely park a truck on top of it. Dimensions: The tank  weighs nearly 400 lbs, so, bring 2-3 people to help you load it. No plumbing parts are included -- you will need your own PVC and bulkheads. Taken down 2 years ago and stored in climate controlled settings. I’d keep it if I hadn’t upgraded to 370 gallons. I’ve cleaned off 90-95% of the coralline so you can check it out thoroughly before buying. The stuff on the overflow box is where a pavona coral has encrusted into it. I got most Of this off, but to remove it all, you’ll probably need muriatic acid. Had no leaks when I had it running, but you might want to consider having a professional reseal it for you. We can leak test it while you’re here, if desired.

tank1.jpg

IMG_8309.JPG

IMG_8308.JPG

Edited by kirk_m
add photos