Sign in to follow this  
lars

pink lightnings

these are some of my favorites but i have to keep them trimmed. normally i bring them to the lsf but i'm trying to earn chalice money while christmas is around the corner. looking to get $10 for a little bunch. you can't see it in the pic but the centers are bright green. pic by jstan84zoa3.jpg

these are some of my favorites but i have to keep them trimmed. normally i bring them to the lsf but i'm trying to earn chalice money while christmas is around the corner. looking to get $10 for a little bunch. you can't see it in the pic but the centers are bright green. pic by jstan84zoa3.jpg

If you were closer I'd love to take some... No chance you'll be in Lafayette in the near future?

stang and i may hook up some time and he's out there. trust me i will always have them unless they die because there my wifes favorite.

stang and i may hook up some time and he's out there. trust me i will always have them unless they die because there my wifes favorite.

Lol....ok, just let me know...I'd love to get some of this off ya. Anything you looking for? I got tons of good stuff I just got off someone getting out. I need to start fragging.... Big colonies of frogspawn, duncans, kryptonite candy canes, green button palys, zena (pulsating and regular), clove, green frilly shrooms...lol...

Scott.

i wouldn't mind a head of duncans if you want to trade that.

I could probably manage that...I'll have to figure out how to frag them...there's about 15 heads, but they are on short sticks...lol. I'll get a pic tomorrow of them and maybe you can tell me how... :)

Scott.

What exactly is this?

there clove polyps. they grow well in most tanks. i'll get a better pic off them when the lights come on. believe it or not they were $90 for three polyps at one time on e-bay. then some not so bright wild ones hit the market and the value dropped quikly. these though are the real original ones. the pink and green really look like they are lit up like lights. there deffinitly the brightest corals in my tank. just smaller then most.

yes i still have some. just give me a call the day before you come back and we'll set something up. thanks (985)502-8743

I'll testify as to the quality of these. I got about 3-4 polyps from Lars, that within two weeks have attached themselves, and started to multiply. Awesome glow to them. They almost look like they have little green and pink LEDs glowing inside. That photo he has up does them zero justice. And if I get a minute I'll post a pic of the ones I got from him.

Sorry, I've been really busy and missed these posts. I do still have plenty. My number is posted so if you can't get me through pm's then give me a call. Thanks.