shelley120861

Frags For Sale Awesome Unusual Most $15!

Ok, guys and gals! These have to go! I'm selling both tanks and need to make room! As far as the frags we have multiples of, if you come to my house to pick up (in Abbeville), you can pick out what you would like :) (out of the ones we have multiples of) If shipping, we ask that you please allow us to pick for you to avoid confusion :) Below is a list of what we have left:

As always, photos are not color enhanced other than possibly lightening of the photo! All photos taken under LED's.

(6) Miami Hurricane Chalice - All with multiple eyes - $35

miamihurricanechalice.jpg

(3) Rainbow War Coral (Bi Colored) - $15

rainbowwarcoral-1.jpg

(4) Red War Coral - $15

redwarcoral.jpg

Acans (All Echinada) - $15

acans3.jpg

acanrack1.jpg

Zoanthids (large assortment to include Magicians!) - $15-$35 per frag. All frags have multiple polyps. The "more rare" zoas are more pricey than others.

zoanthidrack1.jpg

rearrowzoanthids.jpg

(1) Aussie Duncans (neon green) - $20 per frag. 2 heads - polyps VERY LARGE

duncans.jpg

(4) Aussie Crown Leather - $15

aussiecrownleather.jpg

(7) Neon Green Sinularia - $15

neongreensinularia.jpg

(3) Bright Green Leptastrea - $15

brightgreenleptastrea.jpg

Yellow Rimmed Tubinaria - $20

yellowrimmedtubinara-1.jpg

All of the above are beautiful! Nice sized frags and healthy! Call us for an appointment to come by and check them out! (337) 652-1966 in Abbeville, LA. Also, shipping to most areas of Louisiana and some areas in Mississippi, Alabama and Arkansas only $15 overnight!

Edited by Shelley120861

The moment I try to save my reefing money for a Vortech, you guys plop down a bunch of cheap coral. Nice stuff!

Hahaha! Well, you'll be saving awhile for a Vortech! LOL! My friend has Vortechs and LOVES them! He was telling me all they do and I was like, "Please stop! You're making me want some"! He has Radions too. The punk! LOL! Joking Cody, we love ya!

Got everyone down, and thanks! Please indicate whether you would like items shipped or come pick up? If you want shipped, please provide address and phone number.

Will, I can take better pics of zoanthids later tonight or tomorrow. Will let you know when I get them posted :) Thanks, everyone!

tng, would need a zipcode and address and to know what you are interested in so I can figure weight.

dgiglio, I have someone who may be interested in buying everything so if she does not, I will let you know. Are there any in particular that you were interested in? I can tell you that the max cost would be $30 for a frag, and that would be for a frag of magicians that usually sell for $15 per polyp, that have approximately 5 plus polyps on them. The others will be $15. I have some Lunar Eclipse (the big blue palys with orange fringes) with about 4 plus polyps that would be $20. Are you wanting individual pics of each frag plus price? If so, I will have to take all pics over as they have grown and are bigger than original pics above, but for the same price. It may be awhile before I can get that to you as it will be time consuming for me to retake pics, but I can do it. I will just need at least 2 weeks minimum as I've got a lot going on right now.

tng, would need a zipcode and address and to know what you are interested in so I can figure weight.

dgiglio, I have someone who may be interested in buying everything so if she does not, I will let you know. Are there any in particular that you were interested in? I can tell you that the max cost would be $30 for a frag, and that would be for a frag of magicians that usually sell for $15 per polyp, that have approximately 5 plus polyps on them. The others will be $15. I have some Lunar Eclipse (the big blue palys with orange fringes) with about 4 plus polyps that would be $20. Are you wanting individual pics of each frag plus price? If so, I will have to take all pics over as they have grown and are bigger than original pics above, but for the same price. It may be awhile before I can get that to you as it will be time consuming for me to retake pics, but I can do it. I will just need at least 2 weeks minimum as I've got a lot going on right now.

Oh okay no no i dont expect you to take photos of each frag. If that person doesnt buy them just the name and price would work. I dont know alot about zoas so i would just google them to get an idea.... Either way let me know thanks again,

D.G

Ken, will you be picking up or do you need shipped? If shipped, please provide address so I can get quote for you :)

Will, going to try to get better pics tomorrow of zoanthids (what I have left). Sorry for the delay in getting pics, but just haven't had a chance. Will promise to get them posted with prices tomorrow :)

LOL @ Maiwald! I hear ya~!

D.G., we are going out of town in a few till tomorrow. My husband decided this on spur of the moment! I don't know the names of but two of the zoas. I can tell you they are very "underpriced". You will not find zoanthids for this cheap, especially not for ones with this many polyps.

Will let you know what the lady does. Thanks!

Let us make you a frag pack! All frag packs include the following. All pictured above. While supplies last! This is a great deal at $10 a frag! All packs below sell for $50!

1 - Echinada Acan

1- Red War Coral

1 - Zoanthid (of our choice)

1- Neon Green Sinularia

1 - Aussie Crown Leather

Guys and gals, this week has been hectic to say the least. I just wanted to let all of you know I am working on requests for pics, etc. I will be more "freed up" this weekend if I am unable to get to these requests this week, but am trying my hardest. Please be patient with me!