Sign in to follow this  
Kajunreefer

Livestock has to go...,

I hate to do it but I have to tear my 120 down. I am moving out of state and can't take the livestock. I'm going to try to work on a list of what I have and get it up in the next day or so, but you can see some pics at my build thread. Mostly soft and Lps, some sps zoas and shrooms. For now you can check out the crappy pics @ viewtopic.php?f=29&t=209

Thanks

Where you headed to?

Just wanted to let you know that your tank is one of the more beautiful tanks I have seen. Someone will get themselves some great livestock!

It's looking like I may not have to relocate for new job as I originally thougt. For now i am going to try to let my girlfriend and daughter keep up with the tank on my work on days. They really wNt to keep the tank and I'm hoping they can handle the maintenance. First up- crash courses in water changes. Hopefully it will all work out because I really dont want to tear it down, but then again I don't want a tank full of dead livestock. Thanks for the interests, and if things change I'll let yall know. Thanks