Sign in to follow this  
Tony

Equipment for sale, cheap.

Tunze 9410 doc master skimmer. Has a crack on the body that has been sealed with acrylic. 100% functional but just wanted to disclose this. Is does not affect functionality at all. $100

Retrofit advance ballast T5HO 10 bulb unit. 72" has two burnt ends so only 8 bulbs work. 80 watts per bulb. Produces 640 watts as is. No bulbs included. $75

50 gallon tall with canopy and stand 6 bulb t5ho unit, live sand, no filter. $250

I will add pictures.

Rob, you are more than welcome to it. A lot of guys on this site saw it operating on my tank for a few years. It was a very good fixture for me. I bought some LED fixtures that I am using now. It has been a great fixture for me and is well worth the $75. It uses 60 inch bulbs that are staggered throughout the fixture to cover 72 inches. It also has moonlights. But the little dimmer box cracked when I was moving the fixture. Let me know if you want it. And we can make arrangements to meet or get someone around here who may be heading that way during the holidays.