kirk_m

Welcome, Kim (Lalani), to BRK staff!

We are pleased to announce that Kim (Lalani) has decided to join us as a staff member of Bayou Reefkeeping! Many of you know her as an awesome photographer, and also as a moderator over on nano-reef.com. Kim has been very active on BRK over the last year, and has attended many of our events and photographed them for your viewing pleasure. She is a very friendly, positive person who we think will be a great asset to BRK due to her willingness to lend a helping hand. Kim is also an incredible hobbyist. Her nano tanks put many large reef systems to shame with the level of diversity of inhabitants, her attention to details and color selection, and awesome aqua-scaping.

So, it was decided that she should be given the power to lay a smackdown on CaptBenjy and his incessant top down photo requests.Welcome to the other side of the curtain, Kim! Please take a few minutes to write a brief biography on your hobby experience and past tanks, Kim, when you get the chance.

• Like 2

Thank you guys, for bringing me onto the team! After experiencing the awesomeness that was Fragniappe last weekend, I can't wait to be more involved with what is being planned for the future!

Now, where's Benjy? I want to give this shiny new banstick a trial run.  :wavegreen:

Edited by Lalani
  • Like 3

Hey now Joe. Don't get ahead of yourself. Strange things are happening all tthe time around here. Besides, her camera skills alone more then filled my shoes.

Finally a little talent on staff. Congrats.

And here I thought I was finally bringing good looks to the staff.

:lol:

Thanks, Jerry!