Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1

April Mississippi Frag Swap

Our first event since Fragniappe! Hope to see YOU there! Frag swap, sales, good eats, and great fun!

When: April 26 noon till at the Shadow's place.

Address for GPS: 17 Brewer Road Purvis, MS

EABFCD63-1976-4497-8DB2-39B311C08627_zps

Edited by Reef_Tank_Greg

Offshore brother. :(

too bad was thinking of putting some Rastas up for door prizes......Guess I wont now.

Boogity! Chicky agreed to go to a race and I figured short track at night was the way to go.

You lucky dog!...well y'all should have a great time! Richmond def on my bucket list!!! I'm Dega bound the following week for 5 days of self annilahation!!!

Wish i could come drool over that Big Azz tank but ill be on the USS Alabama for a cub scout weekends. Sleeping on the ship Saturday nite. Ya'll have fun!

Wish i could come drool over that Big Azz tank but ill be on the USS Alabama for a cub scout weekends. Sleeping on the ship Saturday nite. Ya'll have fun!

Just shout if your in the area always up for company.

So far not a lot of commitments so food decision is getting difficult,

How about a bunch of heavy snack food, bacon explosion, sausage, wings maybe riblets from hell?

May try to throw on a pork roast

Speak up who else is going to make the trip.

Kim bring your top down box Benjy isn't Going to make it so you can demo in peace......

Haha, sounds like fun, Richard and I really do want to see that tank! I'll see if I can get someone to make the trip with me :)

Haha, sounds like fun, Richard and I really do want to see that tank! I'll see if I can get someone to make the trip with me :)

I even have a ladder so you can reach the top.......

Edited by Shadow1

Kim, if you can't find anybody to go with you, you can drive to BR and hop in with me and Erica for the trip to Hattiesburg.

Awesome, thanks! :)

So if that comment is what I think anyone coming bring your cameras, maybe we can throw a mini class on basic photography.

Bring your equipment, tripods flashes, iPhones etc lets all learn something too..

Damnit. Wetsuits, top downs, bacon explosion. My kinda party. Good timing doofus! :P

I thought the timing was impeccable