Reef Tank Greg

Announcing Fragniappe 2015 - Saturday, March 7!

Yay! We are excited about attending our second show! We are already making plans!!! By the way, which hotel do most vendors stay at for Fragniappe?

I dont know where most stay but there is a Sleep in very close and looks descent from the outside. Never stayed there. Have a friend that lives close by.

142 Oak Ct, Slidell, LA 70458

(985) 641-2143

Nice! Maybe that other Mardi Gras Acan frag will color up by then. (Dibs)

CaptBenjy we hope the Mardi Gras brightens up too! We are working in that AND growing out the other colony we have. Epic Aquaria also got in another pretty amazing acan colony today that we've never seen. Jason and James will frag that up and also grow it out. It's hard to explain, it has Mardi Gras colors in it and more! I think we may call it Lagniappe! We plan on bringing both the Mardi Gras and Lagniappe to Fragniappe in March.

I dont know where most stay but there is a Sleep in very close and looks descent from the outside. Never stayed there. Have a friend that lives close by.

142 Oak Ct, Slidell, LA 70458

(985) 641-2143

Ok, great. Thank you. We will check it out.

Yay! We are excited about attending our second show! We are already making plans!!! By the way, which hotel do most vendors stay at for Fragniappe?

Once we get a little closer, we'll have a website setup which can be used for booking at any of the area hotels with a discount for the event!

CaptBenjy we hope the Mardi Gras brightens up too! We are working in that AND growing out the other colony we have. Epic Aquaria also got in another pretty amazing acan colony today that we've never seen. Jason and James will frag that up and also grow it out. It's hard to explain, it has Mardi Gras colors in it and more! I think we may call it Lagniappe! We plan on bringing both the Mardi Gras and Lagniappe to Fragniappe in March.

Y'all do realize that if you call it Lagniappe you would have to throw in something extra, hence the name. :) Can't wait, missed the first one but not this one.

I'm to excited to sleep!! This is going to be an amazing event, had so much fun last year and picked up some really nice goodies, this year looks even more promising. Building my stand this week, will have water in by next weekend, tank will be nice and healthy by March!!!! 

Y'all do realize that if you call it Lagniappe you would have to throw in something extra, hence the name. :) Can't wait, missed the first one but not this one.

The "something extra" is all the surprises that come with the acan[emoji6]

• Like 1

The tank will be up and running soon. I have had a lot of the choice between Christmas and all the holiday stuff but the tank will come

Is there a thread for vendors to pre-sale items before the event?????  Miss everyone......

There will not be a program like this, but there will be plenty to purchase at the event!!