Sign in to follow this  
Reef Tank Greg

BRK T-Shirt Order Thread!

***** ORDER PLACED *****

Recently we asked everyone for submissions for a Bayou Reefkeeping T-shirt slogan. After all submissions were made, everyone voted on their favorite. HERE is the original thread with the poll included.

Well, we have now finalized the design of our first Bayou Reefkeeping t-shirt! Soon we will be ordering t-shirts for the Bayou Reefkeeping staff. We would be happy to include shirts on that order for those of you who want some as well! The cost will be minimal and we will take Paypal for payments. All money collected above and beyond Bayou Reefkeeping's cost for the shirts will go toward funding future Bayou Reefkeeping events and other business expenditures.

***** ORDER PLACED *****

So now, how about some details on the shirts!?

If you want one or more then please post the size and color(s) you want here in this thread. We will keep an order list updated in this thread. Payment must be made in advance. Shirts will be shipped to Baton Rouge. If you are not able to pick up your shirt locally, then you must include shipping costs as part of your payment.

***** ORDER PLACED *****

Order List:

M Red - Coffey

L Red - Jerry

L Red - Greg - PAID

XL Red - JT

----------------------

2XL Green - Michael - PAID

----------------------

S Teal - Coffey

----------------------

L Blue - Brandon - PAID

2XL Blue - Kevin - PAID

2XL Blue - Michael - PAID

4XL Blue - Earl - PAID

----------------------

XL Navy - scooter268 (Kelly) - PAID + shipping

XL Navy - scooter268 (Kelly) - PAID + shipping

2XL Navy - Tony

2XL Navy - Kevin - PAID

4XL Navy - Earl - PAID

4XL Navy - Coffey

----------------------

Cost: $20 per shirt plus $5 USPS flat rate shipping (if necessary)

Colors Available: Red, Blue, Navy, Pink, Green, Teal

Paypal Payment address: staff@bayoureefkeeping.com

The shirts are 100% cotton so please consider shrinkage after washing. Here is a sizing chart:

sizingchart.jpg

And last but not least, here is the shirt!

Front:

Brktshirtredfront-1.png

Back:

Brktshirtredback-2.png

Here are the other five colors (teal, pink, navy, green, blue):

BRKtshirttealback.pngBRKtshirtpinkback.png

BRKtshirtnavyback.pngBRKtshirtgreenback.png

BRKtshirtblueback.png

Will they arrive in time for the next BRK event at Misha's? If so, will someone be able to bring them to folks at the event if they ordered one? I go to BR quite often, so if anyone on the NS or NOLA wants theirs I can probably pick them up and bring them to Mandeville or to my office in Metairie.

Will they arrive in time for the next BRK event at Misha's? If so, will someone be able to bring them to folks at the event if they ordered one? I go to BR quite often, so if anyone on the NS or NOLA wants theirs I can probably pick them up and bring them to Mandeville or to my office in Metairie.

Negative. Shirts will not be here in time for the Misha's event. Order will be placed on the 10th and then shirts will be printed and shipped approximately two weeks after that. As for picking them up in BR for folks on NS or Nola, that's awesome of you. Will save people there five bucks shipping!

So what does everyone think about the shirts!?

I like them but are they a good heavyweight tshirt like a Haynes beefy t

hey greg, i don't have a paypal account. ( i know- just get one. don't really know how?) is there any other way to pay? if not then i guess i just have to learn. thanks

hey greg, i don't have a paypal account. ( i know- just get one. don't really know how?) is there any other way to pay? if not then i guess i just have to learn. thanks

Very self explanatory once you go to

For me 1 navy blue XL. PMthe PayPal address and include shipping unless someone from Houma is doing a pick up.

Scooter aka Kelly

Paypal address is in first post. :happy-partydance:

gotcha! i never really tried. never really knew how too. sounds dumb i know. but i'm catching up.