Reef Tank Greg

April Fools & Introducing TEAM PINK!!!!!

A whole lot of foolishness going on around here for the first day of April...... :D

I made sure the entire staff was in on it although I annoyed them with some of it too, such as the spinning. Then I started the antics a few hours early, late last night. Just to throw everyone off a bit. Spinning images. A new admin area and forum that was suddenly visible but obviously (haha) not meant for everyone to see....... Thanks to the two people who let me know privately. ericd000 and Salt_for_Brains. The rest of you... I know who's back y'all don't have...... :D

Then of course there had to be some juicy content in those admin forums. For added touch, I wrote a script to add "- BRK" after everyone's user name. Just to re-enforce the posts in the admin forum. I also put in a moderator access nugget too. A couple went for it. Then to go along those lines I unveiled the coup d'etat mid-day: Premium Access! Which quite a few went for. Which ultimately just made the names of those people PINK.

So... without further adieu, allow me to introduce:

TEAM PINK!

Moderator Access:

Nola26
BigEd1969

Premium Access:

vertigo
delder2323
DirtinLa
Smtwinn
mknightryder
ihigh
Jstan84
halfmoon61
tnguy86
ericd000
dbraun15
110reef

Edited by Reef_Tank_Greg
  • Like 1

I was curious what it was all about, I was like "hmmm...must be a joke, wonder what it could be" lol figured with spinning images it was either hack or april fools :lol:

I'm not scared of Pink haha Go Team Pink!!!!  Fooled me though I didn't even think about April Fools.

Edited by Smtwinn

I'm not scared of Pink haha Go Team Pink!!!!  Fooled me though I didn't even think about April Fools.

Yea me neither! Pink is my favorite color! And yeah I didn't realize it was April Fool's day until my son got home from school and then the pranks began.... He woke up this morning pranking me with salt in my coffee and by saying,"April Fool's Day After Day!" It's goin to be a long month.....