Saldarya

Hello Everyone!

Yes, It has been a while......

Cant wait to share with you all what has been going on lately.  Will share some updates this evening!

Yes, It has been a while......

Cant wait to share with you all what has been going on lately.  Will share some updates this evening!

What are you, media?

"Stay tuned for breaking news!"

RUN! for yourrrr lifeee!!!! TIS A GHOST!!! thats been lurking in the darkness, ready to branch his wings, take flight, and devour the lazy reefer!!! muahahahaa ..... wrath of bob............ SALDARYA!!!!!

How are the color changing geckos doing? I mean... iguanas, no I mean...Chameleons

Edited by Arkaeus

I would like to let everybody know, due to keeping the best interest of our reef club, I have reported this lizard lover. I do not know how comfortable I am with dinosaurs just roaming, creeping around our fish forums. People need to rise up and cage these beasts of old! 

and whats next? I bet Earl makes an appearance next!! 

Edited by Arkaeus
  • Like 1

Heh, and bobby thought his fav guy EVER (and the guys dog) from RC didnt miss him... I cant think of his name anymore!!!!! its been too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I can still picture his avatar!!!!!

Heh, and bobby thought his fav guy EVER (and the guys dog) from RC didnt miss him... I cant think of his name anymore!!!!! its been too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I can still picture his avatar!!!!!

Do you mean THIS guy?  BrianD has it on for MrB: 

nambla.jpg

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah man, I was going to copy paste his avatar pic to give bobby nightmares, but that pic way over tops that!!!

wait, that isnt him?........ I know he was also a red head

Edited by Arkaeus

You're pregnant?! I guess a hearty congrats to Earl or Ryan or Deron is in order...

It is possible as I am a bit bloated this evening.  It's not Earls, we are both big guys, logistically it doesn't work. Ryan is a bit young for me, Derron though, well, you never know....

Oh goodness, don't encourage him. None of us want to hear about his lizard.

Oh Greg, you know you want to hear all about THE lizard!

king o wings is back

yes I am!  Finger licking good and feeling frisky.  Just turn around and smile for me!

Do you mean THIS guy?  BrianD has it on for MrB: 

nambla.jpg

You can always count on kirk for a blast from the past!!  Still one of the best days on the internet I ever had.  Some Kick NAUGHTY WORD people in our reef club!

All Kidding aside, it has been a crazy Year+ for me since I was posting.

Long story short, me getting back into reptiles has been crazy and as those of you who know me, know, Nothing is ever done part way.

My partner and I and now the biggest importers of Chameleons into N. America.  It has been a crazy ride. 

More on that later though, onto the reef tanks!

To say the tank has suffered would be an understatement.  Honestly, ever since that big fish loss I had years ago when I lost all of the rare anthias, I am not sure I was really excited about that tank any longer.  Anyhow, The tank has been sold to a close friend who will do a better job with it.

The good news is, selling the big tank will allow me to redo the floors in the living room which will make the wife happy!

That being said, I am not out of the hobby. 

The next step will be to set up a new tank in my office (much like I had years ago that some of you came to see).  So, once I get some remodeling done in there, i will start up the new tank.  I will need some help from you to catch me up to reef technology!

Thanks!

Here is the tank that I loved the most and what I will try to recreate  Again, many members were kind to come by place in years past to check it out. 

Just sharing!

ZeoLog001.jpg

ZeoLog002.jpg

ZeoLog003.jpg

• Like 1

It would be nice to see another SPS forest tank out there. I can't say I have ever seen anyone else have that level of success with my own two eyes. That tank was a sight to behold.

1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Hasn't even been a year. Patience my friend, patience.

:lol:

At least there were funny BrianD pictures.

Edited by 110reef
  • Like 1