Reef Tank Greg

Cancelled: June 2016 Crawfish Boil

The Crawfish Boil for this upcoming weekend has been cancelled due to lack of interest. We will hold our next meeting on Saturday, August 27. This is one you will not want to miss as we will be announcing some major news for Bayou Reefkeeping and all hobbyists in our region! 

16 minutes ago, Godluvn said:

I don't eat crawfish, but I'd love to join y'all, put some faces to names, and help out in any way possible...!

That would be awesome! I'm sure we'll have some type of grilled food too!

I have a wedding in New Orleans that day so I won't be able to make it.  So everyone eat a couple crawfish for me!

My mom's 85th birthday is in June. She is in a nursing home. Was waiting on family to announce when that get together would be. So I do not know at this time whether or not I will be attending.

Wow, a lot of can't make its and very few who have said they are coming. Folks, there has been some amazing developments for our club and it's all a result of a tremendous amount of hard work by our staff. We are very hopeful to see LOTS OF YOU at the next three Bayou Reefkeeping gatherings. Most of you will be blown away by the major club news which will be announced in August! Meanwhile, come enjoy some FREE crawfish with everyone on Saturday, June 11!

The Crawfish Boil for this upcoming weekend has been cancelled due to lack of interest. We will hold our next meeting on Saturday, August 27. This is one you will not want to miss as we will be announcing some major news for Bayou Reefkeeping and all hobbyists in our region! 

This is a bummer, I was going to be able to make this one and was looking forward to checking out both of your tanks :(

Edited by saltyfish808

12 hours ago, saltyfish808 said:

This is a bummer, I was going to be able to make this one and was looking forward to checking out both of your tanks :(

What he said :yeahthat:. I was looking to influence the wife for a larger tank...;)

14 hours ago, saltyfish808 said:

2 hours ago, Mobilecal said:

What he said :yeahthat:. I was looking to influence the wife for a larger tank...;)

Y'all are welcome over any time!

I wonder if people are just to busy with graduation parties & such? We were going to try to make it, but needed to be 100% sure Dave didn't have to work before we committed. He has one of "those" kind of jobs that can't go on without him at times. :/ We were looking forward to meeting more local reefers. Next time!!

Sorry to hear about the crawfish boil....Last years was awesome.  We should be able to make it to the Aug. mtg.  Life has a way to throw curves and we have had a few.