TheGrimmReefer

Welcome Jeff - New BRK Director!

Some of you may know, Bayou Reefkeeping is registered 501c3 non-profit organization, which is not a very easy classification to obtain, I might add.

As such, we have a board of directors which manages the financial aspects of the business, with input from the entire staff as a whole. Jeff, @Jawalker85, was recently added to the board of directors. Since joining our staff, he has been one of our most reliable and hard working team members. He has never hesitated to take on a leading role whenever and wherever needed and has put in countless hours of work to continue to make our club as best as it can be! 

We are thrilled to have him join Bayou Reefkeeping's board of directors! Please join us in showing him our appreciation for his dedication to BRK!!!

We would also like to take this opportunity to give a huge thank you to Kirk_M and Jaytizzle! Who have proudly served as directors for the club for many years. They have recently moved on from these positions, but will remain on staff and continue to tribute to the organization in many ways. Thank you Kirk and JT for all you've done for BRK and continue to do! 

• Like 2

Jeff has been invaluable to everything that Bayou Reefkeeping has accomplished over the past couple of years. He may be only recently named a director, but in actuality he's been playing the role for quite some time. I can't even begin to explain just how much personal time he's dedicated to all of you. We're extremely fortunate to have him! 

JT worked tirelessly for this organization with me since day one. He's been available on a whim for any and all needs and is still readily available. Kirk has been heavily involved in the day to day operations of the club for the past few years. Even when it simply was not fun to do so, he always found time and continues to do so. Thank you seems inadequate to express any significant appreciation for their efforts. 

• Like 2

Thanks fellas. I have enjoyed watching this club grow over the last few years. It only proves that, if you build it, they will come. This club has strong leaders, with a strong desire for BRK to be the biggest and best reefing family around. Thank you for all your support and here's to making the future as bright as it can be. 

• Like 2

Promotion with new title... I will lobby for double or maybe triple the salary as before!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Couldn't have made a better choice for director! Jeff will be fantastic in the role.

Greg and Mike, thank you for the kind words. It truly is a passion of mine to see this club grow and succeed. I did all I could to get it to where I did and I am glad to see other stepping up to take it to the next level. It was not an easy decision to step down but this place is still in very good and capable hands.