BurtMacklin12

Moving Sale! Corals need to go first!

Hey Reefers! I have a tank full of coral that is both beautiful and healthy. However, we will be moving in the near future and I wanted to get a head start on selling my coral. I will be selling the fish as well, but I want to sell the coral first since it will probably require me to move the rock to catch the fish lol. Get your coral here cheaper than a store! Prices are negotiable when you buy multiples!

I can send more detailed pics on request.

Corals:
- Multiple different kinds of Zoas: $25 each (smaller ones $15)
- Duncan (3 heads): $25
- Large Purple Gorgonian (Photosynthetic) on a rock: $25
- Large neon green toadstool leather: $40
- Large Pulsing Xenia on rock: $30
- Medium Green Star Polyp on rock: $25
- Neon Red Ricordea Mushroom on rock: $20
- Neon Green Ricordea Mushroom on rock: $20
- Red Montipora: $25
- Bigger Neon Green Montipora: $25
- Smaller Neon Green Montipora: $15
- Neon Green Birdsnest/Stylophora (all three pieces): $20
- Larger Neon Green with Purple Polyps Birdsnest: $25
- Octospawn LPS (what I've heard it called): $20
- Dark frogspawn with neon green tips: $20
- Large Frogspawn Neon Green with Purple Tips (approx 5-6 heads): $60
- Neon Green Acropora: $25
- Neon Green with Red Polyps Branching Digitata Montipora: $25
- Neon Green with Purple Polyps Pocillopora: $20
- Larger Purple SPS: $25
- Neon Green Anacropora: $20
- 3 pieces of unknown SPS: $15
- Purple with Neon Orange Polyps Cyphastrea: $25
- Medium sized Green, Purple, and Neon Orange Micromussa: $30
- Unknown Neon Green SPS: $20
- Medium sized Blue with Blue Polyp Acropora (I think): $30

These pieces are beautiful and my tank shows ZERO signs of any pests (I take extra care in the set up of my tanks and I dip every coral no matter where I get it.) Pics don't do them justice!  Like I said I will cut deals to those that buy multiples. And even better for me and for you I will cut a massive deal if you take all the corals! If you buy everything I will include all of my live rock for free (it is all Reefsaver Rock from Bulk Reef Supply)! Thanks for looking! Reach out to me with any questions or to schedule to come see them. Text or call Trey at 864-nine.one.five-4242. If you call and I don't answer, shoot me a text and I'll reach back out. The lights on my tank go off at 9pm for the night (start ramping down at 8pm).

IMG_4774.jpeg

IMG_4780.jpeg

IMG_4772.jpeg

IMG_4783.jpeg

IMG_4773.jpeg

IMG_4778.jpeg

IMG_4779.jpeg

IMG_4775.jpeg

IMG_4784.jpeg

Hi! I’m from new Iberia and interested in the Duncan, octospawn, frogspawn, and a few others! Can u send me a fb message? 
Kelli Rouly id like a few things from you! 

Edited by Kellir

6 hours ago, Kellir said:

Hi! I’m from new Iberia and interested in the Duncan, octospawn, frogspawn, and a few others! Can u send me a fb message? 
Kelli Rouly id like a few things from you! 

Will do!

Here is an updated list on the corals I have left...people have been great helping me out and buying them! Also, once the corals are gone I have some fish for sale and my nice Bulk Reef Supply Reefsaver rock (Live now and full of pods!)!!!

Text/Call Trey at 864-915-4242 or PM me.

Corals:
- Multiple different kinds of Zoas: $25 each (smaller ones $15)
-
- Neon Green Birdsnest/Stylophora: $15
- Larger Neon Green with Purple Polyps Birdsnest: $25
- Neon Green Acropora: $25
- Larger Purple SPS: $25
- Neon Green Anacropora: $20
- Unknown Neon Green SPS: $20
- Medium sized Blue with Blue Polyp Acropora (I think): $30

Fish:

- Black Ice Clownfish: $35

- Oscelarius Clownfish: $20

***Both Clowns together for $40

- Rainford’s Goby: $20

- Six Line Wrasse: $15

- Royal Gramma: $15

Coral must all go before the fish, so the coral doesn’t get damaged catching the fish lol. Could probably get the clowns out now though.

Whoever buys my rock gets my cleanup crew for free:  an Emerald Crab, Approx 4 Nassarius Snails, 2-3 Trochus snails, a few other snails, and about 10 or so hermit crabs. I have about 30-40 lbs of rock. Corals and Fish must all go before the rock gets sold.

Will list the BioCube 32 LED and stand for sale after everything is gone. Also will list the AI Prime HD with gooseneck mount (been and awesome light for me!).

16 corals left in the tank! All discounted to $20 each! Smaller Zoas are $10! Bright colored Zoas and SPS left for cheap! $175 buys everything I have left as a bulk discount to finish it off! Hit me up

Bump. I’ll cut great deals to people that help me get the rest of the corals out of my tank!

Once what is left of the corals is gone, the fish that aren’t spoken for are the two clowns and the rainford’s goby.

All livestock and fish sold or accounted for! Thanks everyone! Listing the tank and the equipment I’m selling later this week in another tread in the equipment section. This thread is done!