lars

Free birdsnest

I think I'm gonna remove all the birdsnest from my system. This is the second time it's grown over 16" or so. It won't come out as a whole but it will come out in big chunks. My plan is to get enough interest first, then pick a day that works for all involved Then have everyone over to collect there pieces/chunks as I remove it. What's not taken that day will likely be thrown out so I will not be holding any for future pickups.  IMG_20191216_100317924.thumb.jpg.f50e470a832f036955d2b03cd0af6ae1.jpg

Ok. We probably have enough people to plan something. I think we'll wait until after Christmas though. I'll let everyone know here when we'll do the cutting. 

Ok, I'm thinking of doing this next Sunday. Probably sometime after lunch. I don't expect everyone will be available so you may have to get someone to hold some for you if so. I'll update on here in a few days. If you know you'll make it please let me know here if you can. Also the birdsnest coral is all free but I do have corals for sale. I'm not saying this to sell as much as letting people know to bring cash or PayPal in case you think you may be interested in buying something else. I'm completely fine with only giving out the birdsnest. Just giving a heads up. 

2 hours ago, lars said:

Ok, I'm thinking of doing this next Sunday. Probably sometime after lunch. I don't expect everyone will be available so you may have to get someone to hold some for you if so. I'll update on here in a few days. If you know you'll make it please let me know here if you can. Also the birdsnest coral is all free but I do have corals for sale. I'm not saying this to sell as much as letting people know to bring cash or PayPal in case you think you may be interested in buying something else. I'm completely fine with only giving out the birdsnest. Just giving a heads up. 

what else do you have for sale? are you coming to new orleans/baton rouge area anytime soon?

I'm a huge football fan but am not watching the game most likely. I'd rather mow my lawn then watch that game. I may out it off but not sure. 

Edited by lars