joiningsession

Looking for tank

Hey all, debating on starting a new tank if I can find what I'm looking for. Interested in a small tank 40g roughly or smaller. Would be open to a drilled 40 setup, or innovative marine 20, 25 lagoon, 30. Something along those lines. Don't Wana go smaller than 20. Have anything that might fit what I'm looking for let me know. Located Lafayette, might drive for the right setup.

Thanks in advance

Tim

Edited by joiningsession

I know you dont want to go smaller then 20, but I have a brand new fluval sea 13.5 kit, new skimmer, sand, salt, rock, and hydrometer, all new in the box. $200 or $300 with an AI prime hd

I have a 20 Gallon Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro with a custom stand painted black that I will be selling probably at the end of next week.  I bought it brand new from Aquacave in January and it's only been up and running for 8 weeks now.  I decided I wanted something a little bigger and the new tank would have been set up by now but it was delivered with the front glass shattered.  The replacement is supposed to be here Tuesday.  I am only selling the tank and stand.  The tank includes the maxijet dc return pump, mesh screen tip, media basket, 2 filter socks, glass magnet, and a pair of surface skimmers to increase the display tank water height.  I am asking $300.  

20200328_083907.jpg

20200328_083916.jpg

Edited by jcieutat