jcieutat

Lights and wave pumps

I have the following items for sale:

$165 CURRENT USA Orbit Marine IC PRO Dual LED Reef Aquarium Light (18"-24") Bluetooth (model #4334)

$85 CURRENT USA EFLUX Loop Accessory DC Wave Pumps 660 GPH (Pumps Only) (2 pumps)

I purchased them new in January and installed them at the end of February. The lights were up and running for approximately 3 months on my tank and the wave pumps are still in use until I sell them or convince myself that a MP40 is really worth $360. I upgraded to a larger tank.

I also have the items to control these pumps separate from the bluetooth module included in the light kit (pump hub, pump LED display, pump wireless remote control, and ir sensor).  I only ordered these items to temporarily use the wave pumps because someone agreed to purchase the light kit and then backed out. These items totaled $40. In order for these wave pumps to work separately from the light kit, you have to have these items so it will be an additional $40 if you don't buy them with the light kit.

20200512_113539.jpg

20200512_113545.jpg

20200512_130927.jpg

20200511_165816.jpg

20200511_165505.jpg

Edited by jcieutat